For Sale CB 2005 Greek tortoise - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 08-29-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
biochemnerd808
CB 2005 Greek tortoise

We have a male CB 2005 Greek tortoise (antakyan/terrestris) that I would love to see join a breeding group or a Greek enthusiast. I want to focus my energy on our hopefully expanding RT group and our Marginated(s)...

We have had him for a year, and he is healthy, active, is now at a good weight, and has a nice short beak. He spent the Summer outside in the tortoise garden I built for him. He lives in a tortoise table during the cold season.

He was a rescue, he came into our family with a terribly overgrown beak and very underweight. His shell has grown nicely, he does have a little bit of damage on one of the peripheral scutes in the back from his previous owner. His previous owner purchased him as a yearling at the Seattle Reptile Expo in 2006. He spent summers outside, but during the cold season was kept in a 20gal aquarium by her and fed only romaine lettuce (which he couldn't eat because his beak was too overgrown. She also drilled a hole in his shell to put a ring through to tether him when he was outside. Obviously I took the ring out when I got him. It took several months to get him back into good shape.

Please make me an offer - I will consider any reasonable offer. I am willing to ship, at the buyer's expense, via FedEx. Please include how he will be kept, what you will feed, what kind of tortoise experience you have, and your zip code so I can calculate shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!