Irian Jaya Carpet Python Pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 01:46 PM   #1
BitisMorelia
Irian Jaya Carpet Python Pair

I have a pair of Irian Jaya Carpet Pythons up for sale. The male is near 5' and the female around 3'. Both are eating stunned/pre-killed. Female is getting 2 mice about every week and a half, and should be able to take small rats in just a few months. Male is feeding on medium sized rats about every 2 weeks. I'd like to avoid shipping and would prefer a local sale, or I would drive to meet within a reasonable distance (up to 125mi) for the extra cost of gas. I'm asking $350 for the pair, sorry not interested in any trades. Pictures available upon request. Email me with any questions at MyndMayze@optonline.net. Thanks for looking.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-22-2008, 12:35 AM   #2
throw4ever
hey can u send soem pics to throw4ever203@hotmail.com....thanks

Old 04-22-2008, 12:29 PM   #3
BitisMorelia
I'm sorry, but currently I'm going through the process of moving and my primary computer is in storage. Serious inquires should email me at MyndMayze@optonline.net and I'll then relay my cell phone number. After I'm contacted through my cell phone I'll dig out my pc from storage and get photos to send. I'm sorry but I dont really want to go through the hastle of digging out my pc, and sending the photos unless someone is seriously interested in them.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread