SOLD!! 0.1 2008 Lampropeltis triangulum hondurensis (Anerythristic Honduran Milksnake) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 03:33 PM   #1
brianm616
0.1 2008 Lampropeltis triangulum hondurensis (Anerythristic Honduran Milksnake)

0.1 2008 Lampropeltis triangulum hondurensis (Anerythristic Honduran Milksnake)
$130 plus actual shipping from San Francisco.

This is a big girl. Must be at least 4.5ft long. She has a ton of black tipping in her triads, probable high polyzona influence. Not too clear on her genetics, other than her being anerythristic. But knowing the mixing with "Hondurans" she is probably at least 50% het for amel.

She was not bred this season, but was cooled with the rest of my adults. I picked her up on a whim and never purchased a male to go with her and have decided to just stick with my other milks and abandon this project. Previous owner said she bred successfully the previous year.

She's active, but not flighty. Loves to knock her water dish over every chance she gets. Is a rat eater. Not sure if it's exclusive, but every time I offer her both she eats the rats and leaves the mice.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-02-2014, 02:37 PM   #2
Mspencer
would you take yearling cal kings 2, one is abberant variation and the other is lavender albino.

Old 06-02-2014, 05:21 PM   #3
brianm616
no thank you. i only work with west mexican tricolored lampropeltis.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread