For Sale Cali King Snake needs new home! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 09-04-2015, 08:05 PM   #1
SnakeDrake26
Cali King Snake needs new home!

Hey I'm new here and I'm trying to help find a home for my boyfriend's brother's snake.
Anyone looking for a snake in the Buffalo NY area?
Or know of anyone who is?
Selling a California King snake (age and gender unknown).
Quite active, has been healthy for the entire time owner has had snake.
Eats a feeder mouse once every 2 weeks. Great eater!
Easily handled! I was just holding the snake a few days ago, in fact.
$75 for snake, the tank and lighting comes with it! I think the tank is a 20 Gallon, but not 100% sure. I can email more pics if needed!
I can't ship the snake, so It would have to be a buyer near me in buffalo, to pick the pet up.
Owner originally got him a few years ago from a friend who couldn't take care of it anymore. Now he has to sell it because he is moving and can't take the pet with him. Please contact me if interested!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-05-2015, 01:32 AM   #2
Luvsk9z
You should also list him on the Facebook groups...Reptile Connection Classifieds and CaliKing Classifieds. That might help you find a home quicker for him. ��

Old 09-05-2015, 10:11 AM   #3
SnakeDrake26
Thanks for the tip!
I just gave a request to join the reptile connection classifieds group. Unfortunately nothing came up for CaliKing Classifieds. I'll keep looking for a good owner, though!
I appreciate the help.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-05-2015, 10:34 AM   #4
Luvsk9z
I looked it up again. Sorry I typed it wrong. It's CalKing. No i in there. Sorry thought it was Cali but it's just CalKing Classifieds. And glad to help!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!