For Sale All beardies must go!!! HUGE SALE. #2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 12-05-2010, 03:27 PM   #1
Emileypaige776
All beardies must go!!! HUGE SALE. #2

Due to family issues and buying a new home; I can no longer keep my bearded dragon collection. So.... here they are. Group discounts available. I ship through usps; shipping usually runs about $35.00. If your partial to a different shipping company you must pay the extra shipping cost that comes with it. I need these gone this week! Please make reasonable offers if your interested.

Pic one: Cali-Mal- He is just about a year old. He has a really nice personality and his ALWAYS fired up. He has been breeding with my females, but no eggs yet. So I don't think you can consider him "proven". his colors are really nice and he eats like a beast. He is $300 plus shipping.

Pic two: Pride and joy- He is about six months old. He is doing the occasional head bob; but still way too young to breed. He is brick red and eats really well on roaches and greens. He is $125 plus shipping.

Pic three: Betty- She is a translucent leatherback poss het hypo. She is super super smooth. She was produced by ed clark. She was a Very picky eater in the beginning but I figured her out. Mealworms in the morning, greens in the evening. Literally she won't eat anything else. Maybe a roach if your lucky. BUT her color and genetics makes up for her being a pain She is about 4 months old now and growing pretty fast. She is $275 plus shipping

Pic four: Sandy- She is a leatherback het trans het hypo. Her colors are outstanding for such a young girl. She will eat anything you put infront of her. When she flames up she is PINK. But when she is cold she is a really pretty red. You really can't go wrong with her. She is about 4 months old. She is $200 plus shipping.

I will do a great price if you buy the whole group. Pm me with interests or offers.

Thank you,
Emiley
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-05-2010, 11:45 PM   #2
westcoastdragonslair
Hi Emiley,
I'm interested in purchasing Betty and possibly Sheila. Please call me as soon as possible at 714-309-6985. Anytime.
Thanks,
Edgar

Old 12-06-2010, 01:46 PM   #3
Emileypaige776
Betty is sold.

Everyone else is still available.

Thanks to all who were interested!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!