jlively22 anyone dealt with this person? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2003, 10:57 PM   #1
vettesherps
jlively22 anyone dealt with this person?

I see he has 1.3 ATBs that I am interested in. Never seen anything from him before. Has anyone had any dealings with him?

Old 03-04-2003, 07:33 PM   #2
vettesherps
Guess no one has heard of him. That makes me wonder. Well I will try a different approach.

Old 03-05-2003, 05:01 PM   #3
sputnik
WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW

I have looked at some of his snakes and kinda wondering too?

Anyone got any info or delt with this person?

Scott Collien

Old 03-05-2003, 07:26 PM   #4
cathys
I have Dealt with Jeff Lively of Lively Exotics and the transactions always went smoothly.. I traded for a couple of Tokay Geckos which arrived safe and sound with Good Packaging and I have also sold him a few animals!! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again... E-mail him and ask for References.. I'm sure he has some! Good Luck and Enjoy your snakes if you decide to purchase them.

Catharine Smith

Old 03-05-2003, 08:23 PM   #5
sputnik
Catharine Smith

Thanks, that's good enough for me! He has some real nice looking stuff.

Scott Collien

Old 03-21-2003, 09:57 PM   #6
cathys
Just a Warning... Not about Jeff!!

This is a message that I received from Jeff Lively...

"From: jlively22
To: Cathy S.
Sent: 21-3-2003 at 04:33 PM
Message: hi. this is jeff. did you get my email? i am going to send you $$ as soon as i can get out of the house. couple days. i had a mild stroke. i need to talk to you about any IM's you have recieved from my sn in the last week. it wasn't me. my ex got my password, changed it, and has been harrassing my people on my buddylist. has she contacted you any? if so will you write a letter stating who you are and what the IM's said? i have to go to court to stop her harrassing and anything i can take on my behalf will help alot. again i am sorry you havent got your $$ yet but i couldn't predict a stroke happening. my ex is really trying to mess my business up. please help this way if you can. i only want true statements thanks.

jeff "

So.. If you have done business with Jeff and have contacted him through his SN in the past.. Beware.. it is not him NOW!! Please contact Jeff either through E-mail or You can contact him through hertrader.com PMs and let him know if you have been contacted by his SN in the last week. I hope everyone that has dealt with him is not thrown off course.. He is a Good Guy to say the Least!!

Catharine Smith

Old 03-26-2003, 08:36 AM   #7
Snake_Woman_24
Stop! jeff needs your help

ok heres the deal jeff is haven probswith x she is trying to run his buss in the ground if you have talk to her on mess and she tried to sale you stuff right a statment and email it to jeff thank you for your help Destiny Woolman

Old 03-26-2003, 11:12 AM   #8
cathys
Denise.. I must say.. His Ex is quite Cunning and she has a totally different attitude then Jeff when it comes to talkin through IMs. Jeff is a Great Guy and this woman is trying to ruin his reputation!! She needs to be stopped.

Thanks
Catharine Smith

Old 03-26-2003, 11:13 AM   #9
cathys
I'm sorry.. Destiny.. I pushed the enter key too fast and it wouldn't let me Edit.

Old 03-26-2003, 06:31 PM   #10
Snake_Woman_24
Wink oh yeah

i thats just part of it there is two of them now lol from destiny woolman

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!