Which cage company to go with? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

View Poll Results: Which company to go with?
BARRS 27 21.77%
Animal Plastic 84 67.74%
Percision Caging 13 10.48%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2004, 08:01 PM   #51
SPJ
I never got it.
Please send it again.
sjordanides@sbcglobal.net
Thanks.

Old 07-08-2004, 12:16 AM   #52
E2MacPets
With all due respect, this thread is not the right place to be contacting eachother about a future transaction. Take the conversation to PM instead of furthering the accusations that Alan is using this thread to gain customers.

Old 09-17-2004, 03:16 PM   #53
Sand&SunReptile
You forgot the best one!
SNAKE SHACKS!!!!
Casey, as everyone already knows by now is an excellent guy, best in the business. Get your racks very quick, usually within a week of confirmed payment.
Great quality, excellent price.
Mike Fortier.

Old 05-24-2005, 12:06 PM   #54
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand&SunReptile
You forgot the best one!
SNAKE SHACKS!!!!
Casey, as everyone already knows by now is an excellent guy, best in the business. Get your racks very quick, usually within a week of confirmed payment.
Great quality, excellent price.
Mike Fortier.

Mike, I agree with your above statement but this thread is about cages. I do believe Casey does not make them.

Old 05-24-2005, 01:01 PM   #55
Alias47
I don't believe he does either...
BUT I have been meaning to discuss that with him...
Will see him this weekend at the Valpo show...have to bring it up...

Old 05-25-2005, 06:35 PM   #56
MGReptiles
I only deal with Casey for my racks, Ap for my large cages and ACR for my baby rhac caging.. Stay away from boaphile, pvccages.com aka Jim scharphorn...
-Matt Graybeal

Old 05-25-2005, 07:20 PM   #57
jim scharphorn
Seeing Matt descided to tell people to stay away from me I guess I better post why, It is because I posted about Matts lousy customer service, Matt never bought a cage or rack from me or has he ever seen one so he has no right to say stay away from me, I have great customer service and I produce a excellent cage and rack, Matt and a few guys here do not like me because I called matt out for his lousy service, I have heard from allot of people how terrible matts service is but they do not want to get involved here so they do not post it, You do not see any bad deals here on my cages because I take care of my customres and give them no reason to show up here, I also am now working full time building cages when it was just a side job.
Thanks again Matt for your continued slam, Stay away from the bargain basement when you can get the same product elsewhere for cheaper and better customer service.
O ya P.S., Matt you are a dang LIER.

Old 05-25-2005, 07:46 PM   #58
critical bill
A Jimmi Thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim scharphorn
Matt and a few guys here do not like me because I called matt out for his lousy service,
Thats not true. You had more than a few people shaking thier head at you Jim. I think youre ranked like number 3 or 4 in negative points and I doubt it got that way from just a few people siding with Matt.

You harrased his mother for christ sake. Youre lucky you got lousy service in exchange for that. 9 out of 10 would have told you to suck wind after a stupid stunt like that.

Quote:
I have heard from allot of people how terrible matts service is but they do not want to get involved here so they do not post it,
I challenge you to do it! Get them to post here! Better yet, I challenge you to a duel! *smack*smack*.

Quote:
You do not see any bad deals here on my cages because I take care of my customres and give them no reason to show up here, I also am now working full time building cages when it was just a side job.
They arent writing anything positive about you either Jimbo. No trader points, no nothing. Damned if you do and damned if you dont eh?

Quote:
Thanks again Matt for your continued slam, Stay away from the bargain basement when you can get the same product elsewhere for cheaper and better customer service.
O ya P.S., Matt you are a dang LIER.
This hurts my eyes, someone please decipher. I cant read jimbo jive.

Old 05-25-2005, 08:53 PM   #59
jim scharphorn
LOL, Good one critical, I bet Matt told you I harassed his mother as well, Again another lie.
You sure can find the bull shi!! in Matt, by the way How does it taste ?

O'YA God Bless.

Old 05-25-2005, 08:54 PM   #60
Jim O

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!