Which cage company to go with? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

View Poll Results: Which company to go with?
BARRS 27 21.77%
Animal Plastic 84 67.74%
Percision Caging 13 10.48%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2005, 12:56 PM   #81
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim scharphorn
Just goes to show that there is 4 or 5 people
the figure is more like 45, but who counting. I say it again, there is no way, NO WAY, you could achieve the spot youve taken on the negative points ladder by just 4 or 5 people in disagreement with you. NO WAY!!!

Quote:
on this circle of BOI
This circle of BOI? HEH HEH HEH....

Oh Jimbo, are you feeling like the circle jerk boy in the center? I would imagine you've found yourself in a very sticky situation.

Old 05-26-2005, 02:26 PM   #82
shrap
Quote:
Just goes to show that there is 4 or 5 people on this circle of BOI that do not like me and they show it by slamming me.
4 or 5 may show it by slamming you, but a much larger number show it by simply not purchasing anything from you and ignoring your existence.

Old 05-26-2005, 02:45 PM   #83
Mickey_TLK
Well I figured since I was 100% sure Jeff hadnt read a word of this thread, I should call him and inform him of it, and its contents.

Jeff is likely NOT going to come here and addresss this issues raised about his business, just not his style. Im sure that alone tends to piss some people off here, so be it.

Jeff was unaware that his advertising was looked on soo poorly by potential customers. He feels hes sorta in a bind on how to advertise. Its true some of the things he says in his adds are meant to get under his competitors skins, but others are there just to point out the truth.

How would you feel if you worked hard to perfect a great product, only to have everyone jump on the band wagon. Granted that is life, but Im betting many of you would try and point out who was the originator and so on a so fourth.

Maybe he will tone down the "disrespect" that people catch in his adds. As I told him, and have told others I dont mind his adds. I honestly find them to be upfront a funny. Thats more my style I guess. But hopefully he can take a good look at the way he represents his products in adds, and accomplish the points in a less critical fashion.

Anyways, this is my last post on this point, as its not even my business. Just figured Id help a friend out a bit.

Old 05-26-2005, 05:58 PM   #84
Alias47
Quote:
Looks like controdiction to me, correct me if I am wrong.

And now you ad glue runs, LOL you did not even get close to the cages to be able to tell how my dowel worked now you say glue runs, LOL

Just goes to show that there is 4 or 5 people on this circle of BOI that do not like me and they show it by slamming me.
It's not a contradiction (correct spelling again...)
I simply stated it's a poor design...if the dowels are part of the structure...and are needed for support...why wouldn't you make the structure STRONGER and eliminate them entirely?

If you happened to READ the post...and if you are entirely able to understand polysyllabic words...you would have seen that the birdhouses were what was being spoken about...I did look VERY closely at them...they definitely are not up to my expectations...an amatuerish attempt at rack building...and shoddy craftsmanship at best.

Although with this immediately defensive posture...I would have to wonder if maybe you HAVE sent some racks out with glue drips and bad joints...

Old 05-26-2005, 06:23 PM   #85
jim scharphorn
As usual , stabs from one of the master stabbers himself,
You know dang well my product is not a piece of junk, the racks are made out of 3/8 PVC and do not need the dowels, I think they look more classy with them, as well as many other people. 3/8 sure is better then 1/4, it is like paper to card board.
But thanks again for your continued bad mouth of my very nice product.

Old 05-26-2005, 06:28 PM   #86
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman

Old 05-26-2005, 06:37 PM   #87
jim scharphorn
JimO, I realize your banging your head for me so I just have to ask, how do you go from 0 rep points to 89 rep points in roughly 2 to 3 months ? i bet it is for hanging with the slam dogs ?

Old 05-26-2005, 07:17 PM   #88
MGReptiles
Whats a slam dog?

Old 05-26-2005, 07:41 PM   #89
Jim O
Not sure what exactly you mean Jim but I have gone out of my way in being fair to you. The problem is you never know when to stop and only harm yourself. And hence, the 's

Old 05-26-2005, 07:42 PM   #90
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by justcage
Whats a slam dog?
Yeah. What is a slam dog?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!