Bad Guy Buddy Young - Designer Boas - BAD DEAL - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2016, 02:33 PM   #21
guruza
At this point the trust between the seller and buyer is shot. I wouldn't do business with someone if they treated me that way either. And it sounds like he has done it before if you believe what he said 'Iv done this a number of times and always get the money'. That alone puts him on my Do not buy list. As for the refund, if he hasnt sent anything I wouldnt count a refund out just yet. Even with animals if nothing is sent paypal refunds most of the time. I think he was just bluffing. Paypal wont give him your money without him sending you something first. Id also screenshot his email asking for the friends and family or that you add money on top to cover the fee since that violates paypal policies and might speed this up for you.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:01 PM   #22
713Jason
Wheels are in motion on Paypal side. They have all the info so I guess its wait and see what happens next.

And thank you for all the support. I buy a lot of snakes and this is the first time this has happened to me so its both a little embarrassing and frustrating.

Old 07-08-2016, 06:08 PM   #23
Chris Kennard
I'm sick of this type of crap. In this day and age of experienced herpers and sellers, there should be no grey areas or omissions of info that inconveniences anyone spending their hard earned money. If I send money for an animal that is not ready to be shipped, I have a right to know that. Period. I het why the OP smelled a rat.

Old 07-09-2016, 04:15 PM   #24
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by 713Jason View Post
Wheels are in motion on Paypal side. They have all the info so I guess its wait and see what happens next.

And thank you for all the support. I buy a lot of snakes and this is the first time this has happened to me so its both a little embarrassing and frustrating.
Ugh, bad move bro. I checked in with him, he has a tracking number for you and a date set... you should approach this differently, you will lose right now.

Just a fact, reach out, say sorry, whatever and get your animals. Just my opinion, I'm new around here... so prolly don't do what I said. It sucks swallowing pride, I had to do that once... it sucked a little to a little.

Old 07-09-2016, 04:30 PM   #25
juliasara
If he's not there to receive the snake how does that work? If the seller ships it after the buyer told him he's not there and since the seller didn't ship on the agreed day the blame surely shouldn't fall on the buyer.

Old 07-09-2016, 05:05 PM   #26
713Jason
Exactly. The guy is lieing to you orca. That tracking # generated after I started the PayPal dispute.

What's funny is that he was all talking about the animals and how he can't ship due to heat yet he has a tracking number for it.

Old 07-09-2016, 05:12 PM   #27
713Jason
And what do you mean by swallow my pride and say I'm sorry? I have evidence of this dude screwing me. I'm not pissing on him if he's on fire much less eating crow. If he wants to rip someone off that's on his hands not mine.

Old 07-09-2016, 05:24 PM   #28
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelanistic Orca View Post
Anybody get Buddy a head's up on this, so he can come clear this up real quick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelanistic Orca View Post
Ugh, bad move bro. I checked in with him, he has a tracking number for you and a date set.
He has a date set that he didn't confirm with the buyer to ship a live animal in the heat? So he's going to send a snake to its death to make sure he "wins"? Sounds like a great guy.

Old 07-09-2016, 05:29 PM   #29
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
If he's not there to receive the snake how does that work?.
The snake dies because no one is there to receive it. But the seller "wins" so apparently that's all that matters. Thanks for the heads up Tom, if this seller is willing to ship without the buyer confirming he'll be there he's definitely a bad guy.

Old 07-09-2016, 08:11 PM   #30
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
The snake dies because no one is there to receive it. But the seller "wins" so apparently that's all that matters. Thanks for the heads up Tom, if this seller is willing to ship without the buyer confirming he'll be there he's definitely a bad guy.
Hey Nick! How you doing buddy!? It should be common sense that all that needs to be done is confirm a date, Buddy drops off... and bingo, deal is done.

He's not shipping any old day he feels like it. Buddy has been doing this for 20yrs. Take a moment out and digest everything in its entirety. Have a sweet weekend too Nick!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!