Good Guy Brandon Bennett (Back 40 Reptiles) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2008, 10:28 PM   #1
Heart and Soul Reptiles
Lightbulb Brandon Bennett (Back 40 Reptiles)

I recently had a business transaction with Brandon, involving my purchase of a beautiful Female Pastel Ball (who surprisingly enough was born on my sons birthday!).
He was very nice to work with and very patient with me while I got the money together to complete my purchase. And when the time came for me to bring her home, he took extra precaution to make sure he had the correct shipping info and that someone was there to receive her.
When she arrived she was in a very safe, very sturdy box and was very warm, despite that is it rather cold here
She was as promised, very well socialized and parasite free, and in general, more beautiful and well behaved than I had hoped for. I could tell he takes very good care of his animals and that she came from a good bloodline with no defects. Also, i could tell that he generally cared for his animals individually, as he was very pleased when I informed him that I would keep him updated with pictures and info of her progress over the years.
If you are planing on doing business with Brandon, rest assured you are in good hands.
If you have any questions about Brandon or his reptiles, please feel free to contact me anytime as a reference:
Heartndsoulreps@aol.com
Or message me here.
I look forward to working with Brandon again in the future!
Kind Regards,

Kylie Rae
Heart and Soul Reptiles

Tags
brandon bennett