Casy Hulse (Great Guy) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-22-2007, 09:17 PM   #1
Scramblermike
Casy Hulse (Great Guy)

Hey Everybody,
I am new to this site. Having joined a while back and beind discouraged by not being allowed to participate in many of the forums. Due to not having those priveledges for one reason or another. But I bought an incubator from Casey Hulse recently. I have to admit there were a dew things to get straight. But Casey was a standout type of guy. Did everything to make me a happy customer. Ended up chatting with him for quite a while that morning. Ended up that the Helix I had received was not tested properly and Jeff helped to correct the problem. But as I said Casey was super in helping me get things straight and Jeff helped me make my Helix dbs-1000 function properly. So if you think about getting something from Casey do it. He will stand by his product. Thanks Mike

Old 09-22-2007, 09:40 PM   #2
SPJ
Casey is great. He goes above and beyond for his customers and delivers quality products.

Old 09-22-2007, 10:21 PM   #3
brucestephenson
Great Guy!

Great Guy. I have purchased multiple incubators with Helixes from Casey. A wonderful seller.

Old 09-22-2007, 11:49 PM   #4
dsirkle
I picked up a rack from Casey at the September Taylor Michigan show. I am very happy with it and it heats up nicely. i am very satisfied and will do future business with Casey for sure.

Old 09-23-2007, 03:42 AM   #5
shrap
There can never be enough good things said about Casey and Darla Hulse. Truly good folks that I am proud to call friends.

Old 09-24-2007, 06:06 PM   #6
Nate
Casey and Darla Hulse=Great People!

I have purchased racks, thermostats, incubators and plenty o' crickets from Casey & Darla over the last few years and everything has been perfect everytime. I can't say enough good things about them!

Old 02-25-2009, 07:50 PM   #7
SPJ
Once again and excellent transaction.
Fast shipping and I might actually have the incubator ready BEFORE the eggs come this year.
Thanks again Casey.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #8
Casey Hulse
Thank you Steve! You are the kinda guy we need more of in this hobby for sure. With all the trials and turmoils I have seen you post about, you are always "upbeat" and optimistic. Love to read your posts and view your pics.

Old 11-15-2010, 08:35 AM   #9
ShiffyAME
I recently purchased a Natures Spirit Incubator from Casey and have had it up and running since i've recieved it. The temps are held really even throughout the incubator, Casey quickly responded to any emails I sent him before making the purchase, and he shipped out extremely fast. All in all a great experience, and a great product. I'm sure i will be doing business with Casey again in the future.

Matt Shifflett aka ShiffyAME

Old 08-18-2011, 01:02 PM   #10
PYTHONS_ONLINE
Just completed a great trade with Casey Hulse. Communication was excellent. He is one of the best!!!
Thanks Casey

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!