Leaving Karma via Phone - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-27-2016, 03:10 PM   #1
Pasodama
Leaving Karma via Phone

I have an Android phone and, while I could not leave a comment, I was able to give karma via my phone.

Very recently, I upgraded my phone to 6.0 Marshmallow. Since doing that, I am unable to leave karma. The box/window will not come up when I press the karma icon.
BTW I do not use, and have never used, Tapatalk.

Does anybody know why this is happening &/or know how to work it out in order to, once again, enable use of the karma feature via Android phone (with Marshmallow 6.0)?

Old 05-27-2016, 03:22 PM   #2
Fangthane
Marshmallow ROMs are still wayyyy clunky for my phone, so I haven't spent much time using them before reverting back to KitKat. The workaround I use for KK, is simply doing a long-press on the karma icon and selecting, "Open in new tab" when the pop-up menu appears (using Chrome browser). Theoretically, I'd think it would work similarly on MM. Probably worth a shot.

Old 05-27-2016, 03:37 PM   #3
Pasodama
Thanks Dan! That does the trick.

Old 05-27-2016, 03:55 PM   #4
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Marshmallow ROMs are still wayyyy clunky for my phone, so I haven't spent much time using them before reverting back to KitKat. The workaround I use for KK, is simply doing a long-press on the karma icon and selecting, "Open in new tab" when the pop-up menu appears (using Chrome browser). Theoretically, I'd think it would work similarly on MM. Probably worth a shot.
That is the way I've always done it, no matter what rom I'm on.

On another note, I'm somewhat of a rom junkie and cyanogenmod is typically my "go to rom" on any device. If you haven't tried it, it's worth a try.

Old 05-27-2016, 04:19 PM   #5
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
I'm somewhat of a rom junkie and cyanogenmod is typically my "go to rom" on any device..
I'm also a bit of a flashaholic. Pure CM just doesn't offer the degree of customization I want. The development scene for my phone is only a few baby-steps above dead, so I spend most of my time on stock Android; but when I don't absolutely need seemless functionality I'll occasionally boot into TWRP and restore a PACman or Carbon ROM backup.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!