Bad Guy Danny Mendez (Urban Jungles) Bad Guy - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2009, 09:23 AM   #11
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVLOVK1025 View Post
So simple even a cave man can do it.

Old 08-27-2009, 12:12 PM   #12
treeboa
I don't understand some people's aversion to signing up for PayPal. It's simple and secure. I've been a PayPal member almost since it's beginning and never had a problem.

Old 08-27-2009, 12:49 PM   #13
AbsoluteApril
I have alerted Danny to this thread to respond.

Old 08-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #14
michiganexotics
last night danny contact me and he say that he just send me the money..

Old 08-27-2009, 07:49 PM   #15
AbsoluteApril
Oh okay, you didn't mention that in your 8/27 post earlier today. I'm glad it all got worked out.

IMO, Danny is one of the good guys. I have only purchased a t-shirt from him (so far) but the communication was great and he shipped out quickly.

Old 08-31-2009, 03:03 PM   #16
michiganexotics
money order

sorry for all this trouble and i wanna apologize to Danny and like i say is not the money is the action

Old 09-02-2009, 12:47 AM   #17
John Apple
your explanation of the events that transpired is somewhat jumbled at first...it has me wondering if your communication with Danny [A totally good guy in my book] was just as jumbled.....
I have delt with Danny many times over the years and he has never delayed a shipment or did me wrong on a trade...in fact he allways does me one better

Old 09-02-2009, 07:30 AM   #18
htraxx2
danny

treeboa...you might not see peoples aversion to signing up for paypal..but try having thousands of dollars froze at paypals whims,then jump through all of the hoops thay throw at you to get your money.paypal is not a bank ,as such they are not regulated as a bank...do a search on some of the horror stories with them.www.nopaypal.com and others make for some good reading...sorry to take this thread off topic

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!