Good Guy CONNER DAVEY (Davey Pythons) A+ Experience - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
pestodeculo
CONNER DAVEY (Davey Pythons) A+ Experience

Conner was very quick to reply, I made him an offer and it was done and taken care of quickly and professionally. The animals were flawless, along with the service and I would recommend Conner to anyone interested in grade A top quality animals.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:45 AM   #2
Lynn
Thumbs up

Can't go wrong buying from Conner..
I have watched Conner grow up. He has turned into a fine young man. He knows his stuff when it comes to his snakes. He has been around them all his life. You can buy from him with no worries..
Keep up the GREAT work Conner.. See ya at the next show...

Old 09-02-2009, 01:12 PM   #3
VickiNickeson
Conner is one of the good guys!

I have had an excellent experience buying snakes from Conner. Both times I have bought from him he has answered my emails promptly, made a deal & shipped when he said he would. I had a bit of an issue with one of the snakes I bought from him & months later, with no questions asked, he replaced the snake! I will definately buy from him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!