Inquiry DTS Herps (Dan Scolaro) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2009, 12:23 AM   #11
Kingetula
How's your snake doing?

Old 08-28-2009, 04:50 AM   #12
hhmoore
This thread is an inquiry on Dan Scolaro, aka DTS Herps. Please take sideline topics to PM or other sections of the site.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:31 PM   #13
Williambb4
Hey i recently bought 2 Female Ball Pythons From DTS Herps. Well both of them looked great when I got them. One of the Females looked Like she had some shed stuck to her belly and i didnt worry with it. Well 17 days later which is today August 28,2009 I checked her belly to see if the shed had came off. Well it wasnt shed it The Female has Scale Rot, I called Dan and told him and he said it was my fault and not his. He continued to say they were fine when he had them and they had nothing wrong with them. But he is also a shady man. He told me they were captive bred and born but when i was on the phone with him and he was looking at his files and found mine he said "2 Female Imports". So I will not recommend anyone to buy from him unless you really want to.

Old 08-29-2009, 01:28 AM   #14
MikeCurtin
Had he not been banned, he would be here already to claim you were trying to scam him. I know some people have had some good deals with him, but when they go south, they seem to go WAY south.....like Antarctica.

Old 08-29-2009, 02:43 AM   #15
DAND
It's actually rather simple: DTS = Don't Trust Scolaro

Old 08-29-2009, 10:03 AM   #16
Kingetula
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
It's actually rather simple: DTS = Don't Trust Scolaro
Damn, why didn't I come up with something clever like that! I'm usually pretty witty.

William,

Join the crowd, sorry about your snake. Dan had some beautiful snakes listed on KS claiming CB. I bought 2 but they were not the same ones as he told me were posted on KS. Infact he later claims he had 4 but shows a picture of 5 in that post. He dug his own hole in that fight on the BOI. (That's on another topic) I just understand where you are coming from.

I must have mised where he got banded! Is there a link that lead up to this, I would love to read it.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:22 AM   #17
Lucille
From reading the threads here, it seems like the way Scolaro operates is when there was a public complaint about him here, he rarely addressed the facts of the situation. Instead, he would become so verbally abusive that many complainants would simply withdraw because they would not stoop to his ad hominem attacks.
I would not purchase from such a person.

Old 08-29-2009, 05:34 PM   #18
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingetula View Post
Damn, why didn't I come up with something clever like that! I'm usually pretty witty.
In a different thread I had previously said it stood for Dan The Scumbag, which pretty much sums it up too.

Old 08-29-2009, 08:23 PM   #19
Kingetula
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
In a different thread I had previously said it stood for Dan The Scumbag, which pretty much sums it up too.
What does DTS really mean? I'm guessing D= DAN T=(Whatever his middle name is) and S-Scolaro. Dan T. Scolaro Herps = DTS Herps. (Just inquring about DTS Herps here and what DTS really means)

Old 08-29-2009, 08:24 PM   #20
Will0W783
Yeah I imagine that is what it means.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dan scolaro, dts herps