Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2017, 09:02 PM   #131
Jim@SW
So why would Brock send replacement animals to Mr Reid if the original male wasn't his?

Mr Reid hasn't mentioned the fact that the Mojave did not prove out to be a het axanthic animal either.

Now if someone can explain to me how we have come up with me owing Mr Reid $400 for the last like 8 years that would be great for me. I am still trying to understand why this has occurred. Keeping in mind that in my life time I have produced 60,000 to 70,000 animals. This is the only single incident that has come up? I feel that is a pretty good record.

So how about this. I will glady donate $400 to USARK ???

I donate to their worthy cause a lot. I recently won a 50/50 raffle at Tinley Park. I hand 1/3 of the money back to Phil personally. He has shown he is a stand up guy that gets things done.

Lucille you are one of the most upstanding people here. Would you please check with Mr Reid, and see if sending a donation in his name is acceptable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-23-2017, 09:13 PM   #132
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@SW View Post
So why would Brock send replacement animals to Mr Reid if the original male wasn't his?

Mr Reid hasn't mentioned the fact that the Mojave did not prove out to be a het axanthic animal either.

Now if someone can explain to me how we have come up with me owing Mr Reid $400 for the last like 8 years that would be great for me. I am still trying to understand why this has occurred. Keeping in mind that in my life time I have produced 60,000 to 70,000 animals. This is the only single incident that has come up? I feel that is a pretty good record.

So how about this. I will glady donate $400 to USARK ???

I donate to their worthy cause a lot. I recently won a 50/50 raffle at Tinley Park. I hand 1/3 of the money back to Phil personally. He has shown he is a stand up guy that gets things done.

Lucille you are one of the most upstanding people here. Would you please check with Mr Reid, and see if sending a donation in his name is acceptable?

Wait, what? Mr. Reid's Mojave didn't prove out, but you still want to send someone else 400 bucks to make good on a deal where you feel you've done nothing wrong?

Old 04-23-2017, 09:19 PM   #133
Jim@SW
Hey in 30 of business I have a clean reputation. I am willing to donate money to Usark or a worthy charity. They will be the only winners in this ridiculous thread, but they need every dime they can get
Do I think it is acceptable no, but what is ones time worth??

The Mojave did not prove out when bred to at least three females.

Old 04-23-2017, 09:23 PM   #134
DavidBeard
You couldn't tell the difference between a Yellowbelly and a Spectre, despite claiming to be a BP expert of 30+ years. How convenient.

Maybe, just maybe Mr Wagner took care of Reid because he didn't want his name being attached to YOUR inability to guarantee genetics or identify proper morphs? If the snake belonged to Mr Wagner, why did you offer YOUR OWN snake in trade to Mr Reid? Why would Wagner let you just trade his snake and get nothing in return?

Lastly, why has Wagner not been able to offer his side and back you up? If you're such a god guy surely getting another good guy to corroborate your story wouldn't be difficult. However it seems like the likelihood of that happening is slim to none as you continually dodge and duck these questions like the plague.

Old 04-23-2017, 09:28 PM   #135
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@SW View Post
Hey in 30 of business I have a clean reputation. I am willing to donate money to Usark or a worthy charity. They will be the only winners in this ridiculous thread, but they need every dime they can get
Do I think it is acceptable no, but what is ones time worth??

The Mojave did not prove out when bred to at least three females.

Now there's a thought. From now on, maybe people could just send money to their favorite charities for animals you send them?

Old 04-23-2017, 09:29 PM   #136
Jim@SW
David he got a Mojave het axanthic in trade.

Ask around about Spectors, gravels, or sparks. Unless these are coming from a super form. It is a gamble. Someone with 20 years experience yourself would understand this.

Considering Mr Wagner, is a full time police officer, a brewery owner, and father of two. He has a life outside the world of reptiles. It is no secret that Mr Wagner and Mr Reid are not friends. Go do a little digging over at bush league and you can find this whole story there I am sure.

Old 04-23-2017, 09:30 PM   #137
Chris Kennard
In your name of course. Win, win situation for everyone!

Old 04-23-2017, 09:32 PM   #138
Jim@SW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Now there's a thought. From now on, maybe people could just send money to their favorite charities for animals you send them?

Funny thing is we do this for the badger honor flight. We have done it for wounded warrior. My uncle was killed in Vietnam. Myself and sever ice close friends support our troops.

Old 04-23-2017, 09:39 PM   #139
David Reid
OK, so I said one post, but I need to state for the record, EVERY sibling to the Het Mojave that Jim got proved out. EVERY ONE. I have never had a Het not prove out. The FEMALE that produced Jim's Het was a visual Axanthic, that produced ALL Axanthic babies when bred by a male Axanthic many years ago. This either makes Jim a liar, and worse off than I thought, or he bred the male once, got unlucky and never bred him again. I have all the emails....Jim's sour grapes over HIS snake not being what he promised is obvious. Funny and pathetic at the same time!

Old 04-23-2017, 09:43 PM   #140
DavidBeard
Quote:
Someone with 20 years experience yourself would understand this.
I'll spell this out slowly for you even though I've stated it several times already in this thread:

I....do....no.....follow......the.....Ball....Pyth on.....Morph.....Market. Nor do I care. Never have and never will.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!