Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2017, 09:42 AM   #41
Jim@SW
One good thing did come from this thread. I haven't had to post here in years. I had a old account that I could get into. So I created a new one. Well my old cornsnake friend Rich Z caught that I had this old account. So reconnected in a couple of pm's. Mikie B thank you for the kind words. I would gladly help you out anytime I could. I have running a couple shows here in the Midwest for years. I try to make everyone's experience a good one. If you leave a show with a good experience, and some money if you are a vendor. The drive home seems to be shorter as well

Old 04-21-2017, 10:12 AM   #42
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLenaRuth999s View Post
Moderator thoughts?
I personally agree with your thoughts Darlene.

I have seen SW Reptiles at the Omaha Reptile show before. I thought they had a very professional set up, were always courteous and willing to address questions.

Old 04-21-2017, 12:50 PM   #43
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
Also where are the moderators? This dude has posted about an old deal that has its own thread......he ran out of ammunition and using it here....all meanwhile he has no transaction on either. This is not what BOI is for. Boi is a review site....for transactions gone good or gone bad. Not for character opinions, and not for ASSumptions.
The deliberate use of caps every time you use the word "assume" is getting old and obnoxious. Perhaps even offensive. If you want your posts taken seriously, you mightwant to stop that. Just an opinion.

Old 04-21-2017, 03:20 PM   #44
Big Borg Reptiles
So you made a BOI thread because you were being a dbag on someone's Facebook page and they unfriended you? Wow.

I guess if someone tries to repay a debt to me I'll make sure I'm not FB friends with you first.

Pretty much the worst case of butthurt I've ever seen on fauna. Congrats?

Old 04-21-2017, 03:30 PM   #45
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I do not believe providing BOI information about a specific person that one is not involved in a transaction with is against any rule. The moderators themselves post BOI threads about various scammers on the site they have uncovered, for the benefit of the community here.
:
You're describing an entirely different situation though. Bringing to light an obvious scammer is useful whether you've been scammed by them or not. Jim isn't a scammer and hasn't done anything remotely close to scamming, he just accepted boas as payment on an old debt that he had with someone. I don't know how you could possibly argue that this thread serves any purpose other than making David feel better about getting blocked.

Old 04-21-2017, 03:41 PM   #46
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB Reptiles View Post
You're describing an entirely different situation though. Bringing to light an obvious scammer is useful whether you've been scammed by them or not. Jim isn't a scammer and hasn't done anything remotely close to scamming, he just accepted boas as payment on an old debt that he had with someone. I don't know how you could possibly argue that this thread serves any purpose other than making David feel better about getting blocked.
Nick, you need to read the post, and realize that it was a response to claim of certain posts being against the rules. Don't make up arguments that I have not made.

Old 04-21-2017, 03:46 PM   #47
Big Borg Reptiles
My point is, recognizing that something is an obvious scam is reason enough to make a BOI post, whether you actually were scammed or not. But just making a post because someone blocked you on Facebook after you were trolling their page for no reason? Come on.

Old 04-21-2017, 03:51 PM   #48
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB Reptiles View Post
My point is, recognizing that something is an obvious scam is reason enough to make a BOI post, whether you actually were scammed or not. But just making a post because someone blocked you on Facebook after you were trolling their page for no reason? Come on.
Nick, calm down. I was making a response to someone who made a claim about the rules here. You seem determined to create something else out of that. Don't.

Old 04-21-2017, 04:07 PM   #49
Big Borg Reptiles
Uhhh...genuinely confused as to what I said that made it seem I wasn't calm lol. Im literally making a sales ad as I casually respond. Carry on then.

Old 04-21-2017, 04:08 PM   #50
DLenaRuth999s
Nick, hi. Lucille was responding to my query as to the allowability of this type of post. She was illustrating what 3rd party postings ARE beneficial and so needed...
I understood it as an illustration of the rules for 3rd party posts (which are very well documented) and this one, which, as I said before, is like Romper Room for FB fools.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!