Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 67 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:15 AM   #661
SakaraGT4
Ed... I don't have the path reports... they were on my Hard Drive, BUT they are posted in the Deans Reptiles thread...

Old 12-25-2010, 04:18 AM   #662
Adrya
Elizabeth had never dealt with mites before, so it was not something she would have recognized right from the bat while getting the snakes out of the bags. Like most any "new" keeper who gets new snakes, they get excited about them and pay full attention to the snake itself, not necessarily what they came in.

The POINT, AGAIN, is that you two SOLD and SHIPPED to her, mite-infested snakes potentially carrying a nasty disease.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:19 AM   #663
Elizabethlea27

Old 12-25-2010, 04:23 AM   #664
Elizabethlea27
At that point I was not seeking a refund. Because, I knew you guys would do exactly this - turn me into the bad guy.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:23 AM   #665
Adrya
OK if the FULL REFUND is PENDING, then why does she not have an email confirmation?

Just send her the full refund to her email address in Paypal. Why does she need to keep emailing you, Ryan? She gave you her Paypal address several times.

I don't know HOW MUCH MORE we could have SPELLED ALL OF THIS OUT FOR YOU and ASHLEY.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:24 AM   #666
rc625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrya View Post
Elizabeth didn't find out about all of your mite and IBD shenanigans until early December.
Quote:
Which was after we had started this thread.
Quote:
Elizabeth had never dealt with mites before, so it was not something she would have recognized right from the bat while getting the snakes out of the bags. Like most any "new" keeper who gets new snakes, they get excited about them and pay full attention to the snake itself, not necessarily what they came in.

The POINT, AGAIN, is that you two SOLD and SHIPPED to her, mite-infested snakes potentially carrying a nasty disease.
She has been offered a refund and has not accepted it. Mites are problematic, which is why we will be treating the returned Bolivians for them so that they do not spread to the rest of our collection.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:26 AM   #667
Adrya
Oh and for the record, it doesn't matter whether you keep snakes on newspaper, paper towels or bare cage floor. Mites are mites, and will still infest.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:28 AM   #668
Elizabethlea27
And Adrya is absolutely correct. The snakes came out of the bags on arrival day, and my fiance took pictures while I happily held them up and then put them in their tubs. There was no logical reason for me to inspect the fabric inside the bags at that point, and I resent your implication that I am somehow at fault for having not discovered mites earlier. A customer is a person, you can't decide what they should or should not be. I am very new to all of this but I care very much. It makes me sick that scum like you would even try to turn the flashlight off of yourselves on to me. Ryan, I have been too busy responding to your accusations here to reply to your email, do you you want me to APOLOGIZE for that???!!! Who do you think you are?

Old 12-25-2010, 04:30 AM   #669
Elizabethlea27
And why would I reply to an email that requires me to ship to get ANY refund when for the last hours I have been telling you and your wife I CANNOT SHIP? I even said in PM's BEFORE YOU EMAILED ME that I cannot ship. If you are so desperate to contact me by email, send me another with different arrangements.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:31 AM   #670
rc625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethlea27 View Post
At that point I was not seeking a refund. Because, I knew you guys would do exactly this - turn me into the bad guy.
No one is trying anything of the sort. I am just trying to get the refund sent out.
Quote:
OK if the FULL REFUND is PENDING, then why does she not have an email confirmation?
I have already sent 2 emails to resolve this and have not received any response.

Just send her the full refund to her email address in Paypal. Why does she need to keep emailing you, Ryan? She gave you her Paypal address several times.Have yet to receive an email.

I don't know HOW MUCH MORE we could have SPELLED ALL OF THIS OUT FOR YOU and ASHLEY.
And yet we are the only one trying to get the refund sent out

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd