Rhino Raxxs....? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-22-2011, 08:34 PM   #1
phoenix-cry
Rhino Raxxs....?

Does anyone have an opinion on Rhino Raxxs? I am looking for a rack system and found that the guys who make Rhino live about 40 mins from me. I have no DIY skills when it comes to such things. I'm looking for something light weight and heated. These systems seem perfect for my needs. Does anyone have them?

Here is the website: http://www.boaphileplastics.com/rhin...sterilite.html

One thing that makes me a little nervous is that I emailed them a few days ago with some questions and I haven't heard back. However I'm willing to wait a few more days before contacting them again.

Old 09-22-2011, 08:37 PM   #2
SERPENTS DEN
They're good racks but they're also dust collectors and will require frequent cleaning, if you get them see if you can get them in white to hide the dust buildup.

Old 09-22-2011, 08:40 PM   #3
plsbh
The only things I have remembered hearing was with the boa cages not sealing 100% so you probably wouldn't have to worry about that with the racks. The other thing was sometimes he was horrible with getting back to people and the shipping takes forever, but if you can get in contact with him and he has some ready to go, you should be good there.

Also if you go to buy some and they are not what you are expecting 40 miles is nothing compared to having them shipped in and you not liking them, because this way you can just head home instead cash still in hand.

Old 09-22-2011, 08:45 PM   #4
phoenix-cry
I do like the idea that I can just drive down there and look for myself.

...my whole house is a dust collector, so it will blend!!!

Old 09-23-2011, 10:44 AM   #5
coldbloodaddict
Jeff has an excellent product you won't be disappointed...They can be a little hard to get a hold of and it may take a while to get your rack built...Still worth it.

I would call and/or email again.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:51 AM   #6
phoenix-cry
Sounds great. I'll give him a call later today to get the project started! Thanks!

Old 09-23-2011, 05:58 PM   #7
LadyOhh
I love my Rhinos... They were my first racks 7 years ago, and they are still going strong.

Old 09-23-2011, 09:04 PM   #8
SlytherLyn
I have three of the 5 bin 32 qt Rhino Raxx and love them. They can build up moisture on the insides of the tubs but if you melt or drill some holes in the tubs it helps.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:03 PM   #9
ms_ramie22
Quote:
I'm looking for something light weight and heated.
Maybe I'm just weak, but my racks are not light weight, but they are built very sturdy.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:46 AM   #10
phoenix-cry
Compare your racks to my six story melanine board and glass display case of doom....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!