Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back - Page 29 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:41 PM   #281
Robert Potts
One more thing, since everyone says Kevin had nothing to do with any of the things Sean and Connor did, please ask him to produce one e-mail he sent Sean or Connor where he ask or tells them to butt out or get lost or even addresses the issue(the problems they're causing). Please ask him to show one e-mail he sent to Sean or Connor that he disapproved of their activities. Andrew

Old 04-17-2012, 06:43 PM   #282
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
I'm not going to continue debating the situation any longer. Minds have been made up and that's life and I have to respect(may not agree) with the discourse which ensues. I'm not saying their right or wrong but no one was there except Sean, Connor, Kevin and myself. From the very beginning I planned to replace the snake even after I told them to go fish. I wanted them to go public so people could see Sean, Connor and Kevin are criminals. Did I get a little burned, yes but such is life and yes some will not buy from me because of this issue and that's what I will have to live with. Kevin knows what he has to do to get the ball rolling, and yes it's up to Kevin. Also if anyone wants to call me at 727-784-4739 I'll be more than happy to discuss the issue.

If I'm such a worthless piece of feces who is completely incompetent, why haven't hundreds of others come on here to tell of their horrible dealing with me. You won't because none exist.

A little into my mindset and how I think. Recently did a trade which the animal turned out to be the wrong sex. Enclosed a $50 check when we sent the wrong sexed snake back to the owner.
A year or so ago I met a fascination young man on Jeff Ronne's sight and he so impressed me I sold him a smoking male Aztec for $300 when at the time they were going for around $5,000 or $6,000. Guess what that male just produced Brent and Kenny a nice litter of Hytecs het something.

This ain't about money it's about what's right and Kevin knows he played both sides to a tee. Oh by the way I would have paid Kevin his cost to send dead boa back and then the cost to replace the boa. I tell all my customers if any problems occur they will not have to pay another penny in shipping cost. Oh yes and the six month guarantee.

I think it should be noted that since this is my only bad thread in 25 years and the extenuating circumstances of the thread, harm will be minimal. Unfortunately the vast majority of the human race tend to waiver when it concerns money, so I don't think I'm going to lose that much business.

Once again Kevin knows what he has to do to get the ball rolling so get with it Kevin. Andrew
I am not sure where anyone referred to you as "feces" besides yourself, but whatever you need to do to turn everything around at everyone else to deflect attention from yourself then go for it.

As it has been stated countless times, it does not matter how many good transactions you have had, how many good deeds you have performed, how many thumbs up you havee been given when there is that one really bad situation you fail to make right or fail to even acknowledge your guilt/part in. It is that one incident that will tarnish you and make people second guess the decision to work with you. Understand, the Aztecs will continue to become more available as time goes on and people can very easily go to another source to get them rather than you. I have already decided when I get into the project within the next couple of years, it will not be from you.

It is about the money. It is not up to you to become the moral compass of the world and decide you can hold someone's money hostage because you feel they wronged you when you failed to provide them with the product they paid for because you made mistakes. Mistakes you owned up to in the beginning but not refute as potentially created by Kevin. You say it is possible he killed the animal in a weird attempt at blackmail that he supposedly planned ahead. You have no proof of this, but it is what you claim. There is proof you are the cause of the animal's death, but that is something you are not recanting on. All of this is just plain arrogance and I am a bit dumbfounded at it, honestly.

Why is it up to Kevin to "get the ball rolling"? Why are you just not refunding him? Why do you want to let this situation drag on and on and on because you are too arrogant and stubborn to just let it go? Why can you not just take the high road as you yourself stated in another thread (I quoted it earlier), and end it? All anyone sees at this point is a man who cannot get over himself long enough to think clearly and realize that what he posts here will, at some point in time, become a factor in his business. You may not think it will make a large dent, but it very much has the possibility to do so.

It's a sad thing to see, Mr. Potts, it truly is.

Also? For future reference ... seeing how you dealt with all of this? People may not bother complaining when something goes wrong, and that is even worse.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:43 PM   #283
crotalusadamanteus
The problem here Andrew, is you are the only one who doesn't see you as wrong. Why is that? You really think that all these people are out to harm you in some way? That they all need their sense of reasoning rechecked? Or maybe you think they were all in on the "blackmail" you speak of, and were hoping to get a piece of the pie?

Kevin, at this point, I'd just seek an attorney about getting your money back, and while you're speaking to that attorney, you may want to include the libelous statements Andrew has seen fit to put in this thread. Their is no way a judge will hold you accountable for someone elses emails to Andrew. All your emails are level headed, and speak for themselves. Andrew's on the other hand...not so much.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:45 PM   #284
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post

It is about the money. It is not up to you to become the moral compass of the world and decide you can hold someone's money hostage because you feel they wronged you when you failed to provide them with the product they paid for because you made mistakes. Mistakes you owned up to in the beginning but now refute as potentially created by Kevin. You say it is possible he killed the animal in a weird attempt at blackmail that he supposedly planned ahead. You have no proof of this, but it is what you claim. There is proof you are the cause of the animal's death, but that is something you are now recanting on. All of this is just plain arrogance and I am a bit dumbfounded at it, honestly.
... typo corrections. Sigh.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:46 PM   #285
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
I'm not going to continue debating the situation any longer. Minds have been made up and that's life and I have to respect(may not agree) with the discourse which ensues. I'm not saying their right or wrong but no one was there except Sean, Connor, Kevin and myself. From the very beginning I planned to replace the snake even after I told them to go fish. I wanted them to go public so people could see Sean, Connor and Kevin are criminals. Did I get a little burned, yes but such is life and yes some will not buy from me because of this issue and that's what I will have to live with. Kevin knows what he has to do to get the ball rolling, and yes it's up to Kevin. Also if anyone wants to call me at 727-784-4739 I'll be more than happy to discuss the issue.

If I'm such a worthless piece of feces who is completely incompetent, why haven't hundreds of others come on here to tell of their horrible dealing with me. You won't because none exist.

A little into my mindset and how I think. Recently did a trade which the animal turned out to be the wrong sex. Enclosed a $50 check when we sent the wrong sexed snake back to the owner.
A year or so ago I met a fascination young man on Jeff Ronne's sight and he so impressed me I sold him a smoking male Aztec for $300 when at the time they were going for around $5,000 or $6,000. Guess what that male just produced Brent and Kenny a nice litter of Hytecs het something.

This ain't about money it's about what's right and Kevin knows he played both sides to a tee. Oh by the way I would have paid Kevin his cost to send dead boa back and then the cost to replace the boa. I tell all my customers if any problems occur they will not have to pay another penny in shipping cost. Oh yes and the six month guarantee.

I think it should be noted that since this is my only bad thread in 25 years and the extenuating circumstances of the thread, harm will be minimal. Unfortunately the vast majority of the human race tend to waiver when it concerns money, so I don't think I'm going to lose that much business.

Once again Kevin knows what he has to do to get the ball rolling so get with it Kevin. Andrew
What does the bold part mean exactly? Like, contact you and get a refund or what?

And, I gotta smack ya a little bit; NOBODY with 25 years in would ship like you did! NOBODY! I see a 2010 sign in date on here? Are you kidding me right here? YOU WILL LOSE BUSINESS! That's a lifetime guarantee!

Old 04-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #286
crotalusadamanteus
Re: away fro home Kevin Bailey to you - Mar 21More Details
From: Kevin Bailey <baileykm86@gmail.com>Hide .Add to: To Do, Calendar
To: apotts60 <apotts60@aol.com>.Cc:.
Bcc:.
Date:Wed, Mar 21, 2012 4:21 pm.

Hey there Andrew, Im in and out all day today between work friend coming into town and now this. I called Connor last night and said I thought it was wrong to call you a scumbag and he was worked up a bit but not to the extent it sounds like Sean is. I also told Connor that when the new pick happens I want him to be there to help get the best pick. I agreed mistakes happen everywhere and not to get worked up until something "bad" happens. I also said that that bad thing has not happened yet and you have been very helpful with picking a new one out ect.

I had no idea you were still getting calls today. I do not support any action against you at the moment and you have been wonderful at, as you say, making me a happy customer.

I must know, is he using my name? If so I will call him right now and cut that shit out. He can be irate by himself and not drag me in with it. I dont think that all this chest bumping is good for anyones reputation and when I try to sell a few snakes I dont want people remembering me being impractical to deal with.

And you read that as...? (referring to the bold part)

Old 04-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #287
Robert Potts
I understand I will lose business. I can live with the fact most on here will never by from me and that's sad and wish it wasn't so but alas, such is life. Andrew

Old 04-17-2012, 06:51 PM   #288
ShadowAceD
Quote:
I understand I will lose business. I can live with the fact most on here will never by from me and that's sad and wish it wasn't so but alas, such is life. Andrew
You can also live with taking someone's hard earned money and leaving them nothing to show for it because your pride was hurt.

That's pretty shameful, sir.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:51 PM   #289
Robert Potts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Re: away fro home Kevin Bailey to you - Mar 21More Details
From: Kevin Bailey <baileykm86@gmail.com>Hide .Add to: To Do, Calendar
To: apotts60 <apotts60@aol.com>.Cc:.
Bcc:.
Date:Wed, Mar 21, 2012 4:21 pm.

Hey there Andrew, Im in and out all day today between work friend coming into town and now this. I called Connor last night and said I thought it was wrong to call you a scumbag and he was worked up a bit but not to the extent it sounds like Sean is. I also told Connor that when the new pick happens I want him to be there to help get the best pick. I agreed mistakes happen everywhere and not to get worked up until something "bad" happens. I also said that that bad thing has not happened yet and you have been very helpful with picking a new one out ect.

I had no idea you were still getting calls today. I do not support any action against you at the moment and you have been wonderful at, as you say, making me a happy customer.

I must know, is he using my name? If so I will call him right now and cut that shit out. He can be irate by himself and not drag me in with it. I dont think that all this chest bumping is good for anyones reputation and when I try to sell a few snakes I dont want people remembering me being impractical to deal with.

And you read that as...? (referring to the bold part)
How do you know he made the phone call...? Please get serious. Just because he said he was doesn't mean he did. Sean continued with the threats. You tell me. Andrew

Old 04-17-2012, 06:58 PM   #290
deborahbroadus
Quote:

To the bolded: You probably won't see another thread like THIS in your name either, because anyone spending that kind of money with you, again, would be a fool (...ummm then again...there's an overpopulation of them...so you might).

I, for one, do BELIEVE that you meant to set up an Insurance Scam, and once the buyer didn't send you the snake back, you decided to keep his money and only played nice until you had a "reason" to take back the "niceness." It worked out in your "favor," because the buyer had some idiot for friends...but I think this thread would have come about whether those "friends" had shown up in the picture or not.

I, for one, don't care how many of your other buyers got their money back, or were satisfied,...THIS amount (4K+) is too much for anyone to LOSE.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!