Dan Wolfe at dwherp.com, GREAT person!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-19-2006, 10:45 PM   #1
bbbxcursion
Thumbs up Dan Wolfe at dwherp.com, GREAT person!!!

I recently finished a transaction with Dan Wolfe. He posted some for sale ads before winter hit. I saw a female piebald python that I fell in love with. I emailed him and he responded in very good time. Since winter was coming, he held on to and fed my new baby 'till weather was good enough to ship. In the middle of winter, I saw a male pastel that I also thought was exceptional. I called and he agreed to ship when weather was good enough. He said he would feed them and take care of them like they were his own. Dan is a man of his word. I picked up the animals last night from the airport and got home to open the box. Once the snakes were out I was VERY impressed with them. The pastel is a perfect example of what a true pastel should look like. The piebald is breathtaking. They were very well fed, nice and thick. Very active and have already taken their first meal an hour ago. I called him a few times while he had them and asked for weights and pictures. Within a day I had an email from him containing all the info I requested. I could not be any more pleased with his service and great looking ball pythons. The packaging was very good, the box would have to be run over to kill the snakes. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. His animals are clean and healthy, and ofcourse the service was amazing. This was a lot of $$$ for me to spend, but at no time did Dan make me feel uncomfortable about the transaction. Overall great guy, and exceptional animals. Thanks Dan!
Brandon Gauer

Old 04-20-2006, 01:19 AM   #2
The BoidSmith
No doubt about it. I had the pleasure to deal with him a couple of years ago. Excellent service and quality animals.

Regards

Old 04-20-2006, 01:53 AM   #3
LKirkland
Dan is a good guy and he has wonderful animals. We have purchased several Ball Pythons from him and each time it's been a flawless transaction. He is definitely on our "A" list.

Old 04-20-2006, 03:43 AM   #4
snakebiteAZ1
Thumbs up I also bought

a male het pied, excellent specimen... Great animals.. Also he sent me a christmas card.. Thanks Dan....

Old 04-20-2006, 08:22 PM   #5
Delphi Pythons
We recently purchased a female albino from Dan and she is flawless. More importantly (at least to us anyway), Dan is very professional and friendly. In addition to being very helpful before and during the transaction, he has answered all of our questions since we received the albino. We got exactly what we wanted and we would definitely do business with him again. Thanks again Dan!

John

Old 11-19-2008, 01:27 AM   #6
bbbxcursion
UPDATE!!! These snakes are amazing!! They are growing really well and have been healthy with no issues. The pastel is keeping his yellow also. Thanks again Dan!

Old 05-08-2009, 03:04 PM   #7
Bill & Amy
Just finished a great transaction with Dan, A++ all the way.

Old 09-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #8
robuk
Just bought a couple of animals from Dan. I can only endorse the positive comments already made. First Class!
Rob

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!