For Sale Adult female pastel ready to breed - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 01-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Adult female pastel ready to breed

SOLD! Thanks Clay! I'll leave the ad up until we ship the snake for clay to reference if he needs.

I've got an adult female pastel. Hatched in 5/6/07, I meant to breed her last year but life got in my way and she never got bred. I double checked her just this week, she is a female. She weighs 2300 grams on the scale this morning. She eats live rats when she eats but is off feed just now~ it's probably time to put her with your male.

Asking $650
I prefer local pick up in Falkville, AL but I am certified to ship fedex if your too far to come pick her up. She'll need a large box~ so $100 for shipping and we'll have to co-ordinate good weather on both ends. I do guarantee live arrival (box held at fedex location for you to pickup) so we need to find shipping temperatures that make me comfortable.

I tried to get good pictures~ The normal BP in the second picture is to show contrast. I tried but I just could not get a picture with her on the scale where you could really see the numbers sorry about that~ she is 2300 grams on the scale today.

No trades please~ unless your local and have farm equipment!
Thanks for looking
Pm me here or email
thered_dragon@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!