Turtle or fish pond equipment lot - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-26-2014, 04:16 PM   #1
ben32hayt
Turtle or fish pond equipment lot

I am selling the following Pond/Aquarium equipment for 1750.00. This is a great deal given the bead filter and pump cost me approximately $2800.00 new. Text me at 516-508-2985 or feel free to email me at ben32hayt@aol.com

Local Pick Up

-Performance Pro Artesian 2 A2-1HH(1HP High Head)- Pump was only used for a few months and works perfectly.

-Evo 55 UV sterilizer with bulb. Purchased this May so there is minimal hours on the current bulb.

-Delta UV sterilizer EA-4H-20 with new bulb and crystal. New ballast was purchased for model that had pressure shut of switch so outlet wire has a splice in it to bypass the pressure switch control since there is none on this unit. Unit also requires two new connection nuts.

-G-Tech Alpha One 4.25 Bead filter only 1 year old. Pressure gauge does not appear to read properly because it is not showing the correct pressure but does not affect the operation of the filter.

-Multi-Cyclone 50.

-Vortex settling chamber. 30"x36" in diameter.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!