Hognose Feeding Pics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Hognose Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-16-2006, 12:41 AM   #1
TripleMoonsExotic
Hognose Feeding Pics

Smeigette is my garbage disposal. If their is anything left over at feeding time or someone doesn't want their share, she gets it. She's already eatten one hopper when I handed this one off to her. What a pig!
Attached Images

Old 10-16-2006, 03:51 AM   #2
droogievesch
aww, it looks like she's pouting in the last picture. So adorable.

Old 10-16-2006, 12:01 PM   #3
Ghost_Corn
Nice to see other Cornsnakes.com members here

Nice hog mate, glad he has a great feeding response for ya!

Old 10-25-2006, 10:40 PM   #4
Pug
Mine usually drags her meal (1 hopper) into her hide box, but I usually check to make sure she's not struggling with it by trying to swallow it sideways.

I need a camera that takes quality videos because she has this little ritual before she eats: she will burrow into her sandbox (it's on the other side of the feeding plate) and "attempt" to sneak up on the mouse before grabbing it. Sometimes this lasts for a few minutes, other times it can last up to half an hour or more with her trying to circle it (it's fun and funny to watch)!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!