Hello nice to meet you! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 09-28-2017, 06:19 PM   #1
EmmonsSnakes
Talking Hello nice to meet you!

I'm Diane from Ohio. I'm a retired hospice nurse.. I have a lot of cornsnakes, a few western Hognose, 1.2 Limburg Snow Rosy Boas and five Clown combo ball pythons. This was my first year breeding snakes and am very happy with what I produced. I also have 2 dachshunds and a Maltese, am married with 2 grown children and a grandson who just turned 1❤️ . My life is centered around my family and pets. I'm looking forward to meeting others here in this community.

Old 09-28-2017, 08:20 PM   #2
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmonsSnakes View Post
I'm Diane from Ohio. I'm a retired hospice nurse..
Hi and welcome to Fauna. I think you did one of the most amazing jobs. I truly commend you on it.

Quote:
I have a lot of cornsnakes,
Pantherophis guttatus, is one of my favorite species. What color mutations do you have?

Quote:
a few western Hognose,
Heterodon nasicus, is my second favorite species. Are your specimens adults or juveniles?

Quote:
1.2 Limburg Snow Rosy Boas and five Clown combo ball pythons. This was my first year breeding snakes and am very happy with what I produced.
I think your first year breeding snakes was fantastic!! Congratulations!!

Quote:
I also have 2 dachshunds and a Maltese, am married with 2 grown children and a grandson who just turned 1❤️ . My life is centered around my family and pets.
Your human and the rest of your animal family, sounds amazing as well.

Quote:
I'm looking forward to meeting others here in this community.
Welcome to Fauna and thanks for joining.

Old 09-29-2017, 09:14 PM   #3
EmmonsSnakes
Hi and thanks for the welcome. I miss the work I did. I have so many morphs of pantherophis guttatus. Many are Tessera. Combinations of Snows ,Cinder,Lava,Okeetee,Hypo,Sunkissed,Bloodred,Opal, Scaleless,Candycanes,Lavender,Ultramel and much more...as far as Western Hognose I have two adults,one two years old and a juvenile. They're Albino,het Albino, Anaconda Albino and a dark red. Thanks again for the wonderful welcome!

Old 10-01-2017, 09:55 PM   #4
Dyscophus antongilii
I want to start out by saying, I am VERY sorry for the late reply.

Quote:
Hi and thanks for the welcome.
You are very welcome. It is a pleasure to have you on Fauna.

Quote:
I miss the work I did.
I can understand that. I am sure you where an amazing hospice nurse.

Quote:
I have so many morphs of pantherophis guttatus.

Quote:
Many are Tessera. Combinations of Snows ,Cinder,Lava,Okeetee,Hypo,Sunkissed,Bloodred,Opal, Scaleless,Candycanes,Lavender,Ultramel and much more...
Wow, those all sound fantastic. I love Bloodred, Candycanes, and Sunkissed the most. Do you breed and sell them? Or, are you just a hobby breeder? I would love to see picture's of your various color mutations, whenever you have time.

Quote:
as far as Western Hognose I have two adults,one two years old and a juvenile. They're Albino,het Albino, Anaconda Albino and a dark red.
Wow, they all sound amazing too. My favorite would be the dark red color mutation. I would love to see picture's of them too.

Quote:
Thanks again for the wonderful welcome!
You are very welcome. It is a pleasure having you on Fauna.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!