For Sale ORNATE NILE MONITOR FEMALE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 03-22-2011, 09:54 AM   #1
THE KOBRA COMMANDER
ORNATE NILE MONITOR FEMALE

NOT TO GET MIXED UP WITH NORMAL NILES THIS IS THE ORNATE.SHE IS EATING CHOPPED LIVER AND CHICKEN AND MORE.SHE COMES WITH 40 BREEDER TANKTEXT 773-567-8466
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2011, 11:07 AM   #2
TreeCroc
That is NOT an ornate, she is a common, I'm looking for a female

call me 708-670-0610

thanks,

Bryan

Old 03-22-2011, 11:36 AM   #3
THE KOBRA COMMANDER
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeCroc View Post
That is NOT an ornate, she is a common, I'm looking for a female

call me 708-670-0610

thanks,

Bryan
YES SHE IS AND IM CALLING YOU NOW
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2011, 11:44 AM   #4
sincitydragons
looks like a very pretty common to me as well, the tongue looks blue which is a normal, ornates have a pink tongue and usually don't have more than 5 bands from the shoulder to the hips where I count 7 on this one.

Old 03-22-2011, 11:57 AM   #5
THE KOBRA COMMANDER
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitydragons View Post
looks like a very pretty common to me as well, the tongue looks blue which is a normal, ornates have a pink tongue and usually don't have more than 5 bands from the shoulder to the hips where I count 7 on this one.
YOUR RIGHT ITS NOT
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2011, 12:00 PM   #6
FosterHerpetological
Then why did you try to say it was?...twice?

Old 03-22-2011, 01:20 PM   #7
THE KOBRA COMMANDER
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfconstrictors View Post
Then why did you try to say it was?...twice?
DUDE I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT.WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION ME WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU.YOUR GETTING CARRIED AWAY.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2011, 01:24 PM   #8
FosterHerpetological
Yes you can say what you want. But misrepresenting your animals will get you no where.

Old 03-22-2011, 01:33 PM   #9
THE KOBRA COMMANDER
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfconstrictors View Post
Yes you can say what you want. But misrepresenting your animals will get you no where.
I MADE A MISTAKE AND SAID THAT I DID.YOU COULD HAVE KEEP ALL THOSE MESSAGES TO YOURSELF. AS ANYONE CAN TELL BY READING I CLEARED UP MY MISTAKE BY SAYING HE WAS RIGHT.AND AS ANYONE CAN READ YOU CLEARLY READ THAT I SAID HE WAS RIGHT AND YOU STILL JUST HAD TO BE SEEN AND PUT YOUR TWO CENTS IN .JUST TYPING TO BE TYPING INST GOING TO GET YOUR ANYWHERE.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2011, 01:33 PM   #10
sincitydragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE KOBRA COMMANDER View Post
DUDE I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT.WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION ME WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU.YOUR GETTING CARRIED AWAY.
just some friendly advice, this statement makes it seem as though you listed it knowing it was not what you said and that makes it very hard for anyone who sees it to trust you. You have a lot of ads up right now so if I were you I'd be careful how you handle yourself if you actually want to sell any of these animals. It's understandable if you didn't know that it was normal we're just trying to help.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
monitor, nile, ornate