For Sale 2009 Female Pastave, Pewter & Male Bee - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 09-07-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
JeffreH
2009 Female Pastave, Pewter & Male Bee

Hey guys,

I have a group of animals up for sale, all are great eaters and have been on F/T rats their entire lives. Prices include shipping, OR we can arrange a pickup. I will gladly travel a reasonable distance to meet halfway - I'm in Dayton, OH.

09 Female Pastave, 470g, asking $850 shipped Sale Pending

09 Female Pewter, 460g, asking $850 shipped

09 Male Bumblebee, 334g, asking $550 shipped

Group discounts may be applicable (including other animals for sale*). I will have pictures attached and have more photos upon request. No trades please

Feel free to email or PM me with any questions/inquires at any time, I'll be checking my messages frequently. My email is: JeffreH88@yahoo.com

*I also have a beautiful 09 Female Hypo Hog Island Boa for sale, and a nice proven Female Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Pangea Line) that I'm looking to move.

Thanks for looking! = )
-Jeff
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-07-2010, 03:37 PM   #2
snakemansnakes
Question sent through pm.

Old 09-07-2010, 04:13 PM   #3
muddyford96
that pastave is amazing

Old 09-07-2010, 04:13 PM   #4
Special K Repti
Hey Jeffrey I sent you a PM
Thanks
Tim Koppenhofer

Old 09-07-2010, 07:43 PM   #5
wyblep
Just emailed you on the pastel maojave. Paul

Old 09-07-2010, 08:17 PM   #6
Get Sum
Pastave

Jeffrey, I just sent you an email on the Pastave. Sounds like you have some interested parties in front of me, if she is still available by the time you get to my message I am interested.

Thank You,

jason Weinrich

Old 09-08-2010, 02:09 PM   #7
JeffreH
Hey guys,

I've finally caught up on all inquires, I apologize for the delay. I'm going to be responding to all messages on a first come first serve basis to be as fair as possible = )

This is a great group of snakes! The pastel gene is absolutely potent and every one is of them is carrying it. This group is just bursting with potential!

Thank you everyone for your interest and kind words,
-Jeff
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2010, 07:19 PM   #8
JeffreH
The Pastave Female has been SOLD! Thanks Jason = )

The Pewter Female and the Male Bumblebee are still up for grabs! You can't go wrong with double-codoms guys, especially at this size!

I have more pictures upon request of the other two BP's, the boa and crested gecko. Just shoot me a PM or email if you have any questions.
-Jeff
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-16-2010, 01:02 PM   #9
Get Sum
Pastave Female

Thanks Jeff, The Pastave is beautiful, she came very well packed and your communication was great. I wanted to start her off slow, LOL- I put a Med FK rat in her face literally an hour after taking her out of the shipping box and she inhaled it. Buy with Confidence!

Thanks Again,

-Jay

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!