Breeding season so far - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-16-2005, 07:08 PM   #1
TheKeeper
Breeding season so far

I've gotten 18 eggs, and am basically getting two more every other day. On 2-15-2005 the girl I have been waiting on laid her first clutch. She is m Hybino from Kelli H. I bred her to a SHTCT x Giant Albino also from Kelli H. I am really excited to see what the genetic dice come up with, Hybinos, Giant Hybinos, who knows what else. I also have a trio that is together now that will produce some stunners, 1.0 SHTCT, 0.1 SHCTB and 0.1 HTCT. That's he news for now, my fingers are crossed for my leo eggs and everbody else waiting for eggs to hatch.

Old 02-16-2005, 07:27 PM   #2
ShannanD25
I just got my second set of eggs!
Hopefully from here on out it'll be eggs eggs eggs!

Old 02-16-2005, 08:00 PM   #3
Manhattan Herps
i have 14 fertile eggs so far, 4 more females that are gravid and should lay any day now, this season is already 100% better than last season for me..anyone that knows what happend will know what i mean..

good luck to everyone

Old 02-16-2005, 08:27 PM   #4
Xavier
Everything is great so far

I have gotten my very first clutch to hatch with 14 more eggs so far. I have 11 females breeding and all are gravid 2 more females will be breeding soon once thier males put on a few more grams and become mature. Exciting year for me last was my first and I had only 16 babies from 3 first time breeders. This year it should be so much better I already have my first SHTCT het albino eggs and blizzard x albino eggs cooking!

Old 02-16-2005, 09:45 PM   #5
Gecko_Den
I just put my first pair of the season together today.

Oh, but come Christmas time, when everyone else is sold out, who will be laughing then, eh?

Old 02-16-2005, 10:08 PM   #6
Xavier
No one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
I just put my first pair of the season together today.

Oh, but come Christmas time, when everyone else is sold out, who will be laughing then, eh?
There is always breeding going on with leos

Old 02-17-2005, 12:21 AM   #7
Milwaukee Reptiles
Yeah actually I find that I sell more during the summer than I do during the fall and winter (maybe it's because I have less available, but it is a lot slower).

That's why winter is for all my other projects. I'm just getting started with a heated reptile room in the basement, it's about 8 feet by 18 feet, so I should have plenty of room for expansion.

As for my breeding seasons so far: 1 pair of eggs. I don't know if they're even fertile yet (mainly because I've been too busy to look). I did just put males in four other females, so we'll see what turns up within the next week or two. In all honesty, I've been a lot busier with the bearded dragon hatchlings. (almost 40 eggs still in the incubator, 16 hatched out last month).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!