(Super) Hypo Tangerine = co-dominant? - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-16-2005, 01:09 AM   #111
robin d.
but i do think pastels can pop out of non hine line animals but i think are still a form of hypomelanism

Old 05-16-2005, 01:15 AM   #112
magick-bears
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
i have a pastel het bell albino one parent was a hypo she is lavendar , white no black and oranges and yellows
I would love to see that one. Any chance you can post a photo or 2, Robin?

Thanks,
Jeff C.

Old 05-16-2005, 01:31 AM   #113
robin d.

here she is

Old 05-16-2005, 01:37 AM   #114
magick-bears
Wow That is one incredable looking Leopard Gecko. That is why I want to work with Leos. To produce animals like her!! What is he background? I know you said one parent was a Hypo and that she is het Bell Albino right?

Thanks for posting.
Jeff C.

Old 05-16-2005, 01:49 AM   #115
robin d.
i got her from kelli hammack a year or so ago... she had a hypo mom i am assuming a super hypo because thats what she has alot of and a bell male (i think thats what kelli said) anywho i do not know the lineage of the parents to her... if kelli swings by maybe she can tell us more about the parents if she remembers
here is another picture of her

Old 05-16-2005, 01:53 AM   #116
diablohogs
this is from a ray hines hypo to hypo tangerine crossing.

i posted the pictures on another thread but i think they coincide better with this thread. the first picture was taken early december of 04. the second picture was taken yesterday, may 14th of 05. hes been breeding but has been recently removed from his breeding group so i can put some weight back on him and has been pounding down anything that wiggles.

ill take another, less blurry, picture of him when i get some time and post it later.
Attached Images

Old 05-16-2005, 12:41 PM   #117
Golden Gate Geckos
kewl!!!

Wow, Robin, that is a really cool looking gecko!!! How come we've never seen that one before?
Quote:
So would these 2 Leos (2 shots of each) be most likely Hine's Hypos or line-bred Hypos?
I would have to guess out of the two that Jigsaw displays what I regard as more of the classic Ray Hine look... there is no black pigment in the 'carrot' part of the tail, and also has the typical jaw spotting and hints of head spotting.
Quote:
Also if the true carrot-tail is linked to the Hine's Hypo then are Patternless with carrot-tails actualy Hypo Patternless Carrot-Tails?
My patternless CT's are a combination of line-bred traits and outcrossing to a Ray Hine SHCT. It's difficult for me to hold and breed back enough offspring to produce a 'real' Patternless x CT, but I think Robert Lee (Wahberee's Geckos) may have some. (?)

Old 05-16-2005, 03:31 PM   #118
robin d.
Marcia i have posted pictures of her before... maybe last year i can not remember those were taken last year, she looks the same except durring breading season and she is breeding right now

Old 05-16-2005, 05:52 PM   #119
diablohogs
a pastel hypo that came from a tangerine hypo X shtct breeding...
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!