Good Guy Fireball Pythons Trey Barnard mxracer42 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-27-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
HyderHouseHerps
Thumbs up Fireball Pythons Trey Barnard mxracer42

Trey is awesome! Fantastic customer service, prices, and nice animals. Very professional and personable seller. I will definitely be buying from him again in the future!

Old 06-27-2009, 10:37 PM   #2
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I've not bought anything from Trey~ but I've sold him some stuff last year. REALLY nice guy~ knowledgeable about his animals and what he wants. Pays when he says he's going to and you know he's going to take good care of the animals he buys.

Old 06-27-2009, 11:16 PM   #3
HyderHouseHerps
woops got his username wrong. it's mxrider42 (not racer)

Old 06-28-2009, 10:31 AM   #4
rabernet
I've not yet had the pleasure of doing any business with Trey, but he's local to me, and someone that I consider a dear friend.

He even stopped by my home and took care of my rats, and set up a clutch of eggs for me when I was out of town for a week. Even sent me a text with a picture of the clutch to let me know that they had arrived (I had anticipated her laying while I was gone).

His website is http://fireballpythons.com

I'm very excited to see what Trey produces in the future, and hope to add a some animals from him soon!

Old 06-28-2009, 05:45 PM   #5
LoneCoast
i concur trey is a great guy quality snakes, i bought a couple from him this year and actually was more than what i expected. very satisfied.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:19 AM   #6
Matt2979
I've been fortunate enough to be local to Trey and get to see his facilities first hand. Several times! Super clean every time and all of his animals are top notch. All of my collection could fit into his quarantine room!

If Trey has something available that you want, buy it with confidence. His very knowledgeable, experienced and more than fair. I've gotten several animals from Trey and will continue to take him my business. Thanks Trey!!

Matt Jackson

Old 11-11-2009, 10:59 AM   #7
HyderHouseHerps
I now own 9 snakes from fireball pythons, and they have all been great feeders, shedders, and GORGEOUS morphs!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!