Bad Guy SIMPLY VIVID WARNING DO NOT BUY HOGS - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:13 PM   #31
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
This is Crap!

Everyone knows justin has some of the finest collection around...He has worked and built it up to where it is now. If this guy starts selling animals that took nearly a decade to produce(extreme Albino, Anaconda ect..) Then he is a total low-life and should be sued.

Justin is one of the best hognose breeders around and is doing wonders for the hooby in the U.S.

Kellih, this is a bussiness problem not a personal problem. Why would you even say it is a personal problem?

Old 10-13-2008, 11:35 PM   #32
Justin Mitcham
Sorry can't do Kelli.. and you know why..I have a lawyer on retainer and he is the one handling things now. If you don't believe me have John Schmitt of Suncoast email me and I'll send him a copy of the papers to verify..but they won't be posted publically nor will anything else..

It shocks me You have no ethics problem buying animals under questionable circumstances? or is it you have no problem buying animals out from under me under these circumstances??Kelli if you secured a loan to buy 10k in animals from your friends and sold off some of your collections as well to do it..supposedly under the assumtion he needs help..you read his ads.. how would you feel?? react!! Especially after giving this person chance after chance , year after year... this situation is 100% totally my fault for being so guliable..period.
This is personal and business..if it weren't for the fact other people went in on the animals and are getting screwed as well I wouldn't be pressing the matter like this. I am very personally hurt over this and really don't want to talk about it anymore. But if I have to look bad here infront of everyone here to try to get this guy to make good on his word then that is my choice. Sorry if my methods bother you.

To my friends and customers who support me , thank you very much. Your the ones who I fight for and have loyalty to..and the reason why I am where I am today.
To the rest cya around..

Old 10-13-2008, 11:56 PM   #33
Justin Mitcham
BTW Kelli...thanks for ignoring the email below I sent you.. but your not ignoring an oppurtunity to give me a kick on here r u
In the past when you needed help I tried to be a friend...even know there was nothing I really could do.. I tried to put the past behind us and show that grips aside I do care... Sorry that you don't.

Hey,
I really don't know how to begin this email to you since we really don't know each other.
Listen the past several years at a time or another you have given me a hard time and I really don't understand why and you know what I may have deserved it a time or 2. I have only spoken with you and your husband once or twice and never had any business dealings only this stuff on the net. 1st I'd like to offer my apology for anything i have said or done that has offended you. I never wanted to pick a fight with you or anything of the nature. When i entered into this hobby I was younger than 18 years old. As you'd expect growing up in this industry I have made a lot of mistakes and have said much that I regret. But at some point I would like those who I have offended in the past to give me a second chance and perhaps see me for who I am today not back then or what you hear from others. I do not want to feud with anyone over anything. I am tired of my own behavior and that of others and have for the last few years tried hard to better myself. You don't have to take my word for it , you can ask my wife. Honestly do you think I am the same person I was before I met her or married her. Were you after you met Steve? Sheila is teaching me to calm down and not be so confrontational and I have made other efforts as well, but I do still have a long way to go. I know I have a reputation as being hotheaded and it one that has been hard to change, but honestly why not be there for me as a friend and help me see the errors of my ways.For all I know you may laugh at me for writing you like this and post this on the BOI ,pick me apart and show everyone how right you and everyone else has been about me. But there is one fact that remains..none of you who say these things on the BOI have ever even talked with me in person. And I feel that is unfair.. we both know how backstabbing this industry can be , even the best people at times seem to falter here. I am here in the business to stay, I have been very successful the last few years and will continue to try my best to be in the future. I am not going anywhere so it would be nice if I could start over with you and others and try to move forward in a positive way. Perhaps you and Steve could come over and have dinner one night. Meet me and my wife, the real us see the animals..not the Internet version or the extreme version or the BOi or Don's version..Kelli I am literally sick to death of having to fight my way through this hobby..this is not the way and I realize it.. so if you could be a friend I could use one.
Regards,
Justin

Old 10-14-2008, 12:00 AM   #34
Justin Mitcham
Sorry Kelli...I owe you a HUGE appology..I was hurt upset that you didn't reply , but the moment I posted this you did..
Like I said I owe you a big public appology and thank youf or answering...again I stick my foot in my mouth..this time I think i swallowed it

Old 10-14-2008, 02:21 AM   #35
LakesideBoas
You're not the first person who's dined on their own toes and you won't be the last. I'm sure all of us at one time or another have tasted our own socks. You are a bigger man to have admitted it than to just pretend it never happened.

Kudos to the "new and improved" Justin!

Old 10-14-2008, 05:58 AM   #36
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mitcham View Post
Sorry Kelli...I owe you a HUGE appology..I was hurt upset that you didn't reply , but the moment I posted this you did..
Like I said I owe you a big public appology and thank youf or answering...again I stick my foot in my mouth..this time I think i swallowed it
It's ok... you sent it to out old email address so it went into our old Yahoo bulk folder. No biggie.

Old 11-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #37
Justin Mitcham
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=150366

well...I tried warning people!!

but all i got on here was comments like Jodi's telling me to go F myself... LOL

as they say "what will be done in the dark will be brought to the light"

now you see what kinda of people the Dedricks are!! Thanks for the comments, ridicule everything...

Old 11-13-2009, 02:23 PM   #38
CSMGecko
I would have to say as long as their is a business agreement, in writing especially, then his cousin is legally bound to sell them to Justin. If he sells them to anyone else then a court could in fact make Justin's cousin get the animals back or the people who bought these animals give them to Justin. It happens all the time with other valuables that are stolen or what not. The purchasers of course wouldn't be under any legal action but could wind up having to spend more money in court suing Justin's cousin for their money back. I personally wouldn't buy any animals that could be in fact repoed by a judge and then I have to fight civilly to get my money back. It just doesn't seem worth it to me.

I also think it's a little uncalled for attacking Justin as some of the posters have. He was just letting everyone know a situation, that is what this forumn is for. If people get ridiculed as I have seen on here too much then it will hurt other claims on the BOI. Ask for more info if your not satisfied with the situation or proof. Don't just tell him to go F*** himself without ever dealing with him in the past.

And no I do not know him either way. These aren't comments to help or hurt his situation. Just thoughts on the situation as a whole.

Old 11-13-2009, 04:26 PM   #39
mxracer4life
I would have to agree Cory. I do not know either of these 2 but I sure was suprised to see all the crap Justin got just for a post about warning people about this certain situation. I don't try to get involved in these situations unless I need to. However I have found some pretty scary things concerning his cousin and I would definately stay clear of him, especially after Justin's warnings. Here's a little good karma Justin.

Jeremy Rennison

Old 11-13-2009, 07:00 PM   #40
ophidile
I'm still confused Justin keeps responding to say people shouldn't "bash" him but still hasn't answered the frequently asked question of whether the contract was in writing? (or recorded, or something)

For his sake I hope it is. If not, there's not a lot of legal recourse, although I'd think posting on the BOI just to get the story out is reasonable. There are many snake dealers in the world, I'm sure some people at least would avoid buying from one that has proven dishonest?

(although, again, that question of proof...)

From a legal standpoint, if there is a contract or some other proof (for courts) that the snakes are half his, Justin is actually protecting his interests by posting here - my understanding is that buyers are not liable for purchasing stolen goods if they would not reasonably know they were stolen. (so, buying a $25 laptop would be out, because a reasonable person would know something was fishy about that deal). It seems quite likely pointing to this thread in court could mean any buyers, on fauna at least, would "reasonably know" about the contested ownership, although I'm sure there'd be a big long expensive session to figure that out. XP

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!