Bad Guy Jerry Graham aka bigred21001, and oniondip@ymail.com -- Buyer Beware! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-21-2009, 07:46 PM   #21
Valley Dragons
I spoke with Anya on the phone today. She is training in California for the Army, and does not have internet access right now. She will be home Sunday August, 30th and will be happy to post all emails and forward emails to anyone interested.

Jamie Hough

Old 08-21-2009, 07:48 PM   #22
Valley Dragons
Anya can be reached at 501-269-6252 if anyone has any questions.

Jamie Hough

Old 08-21-2009, 07:52 PM   #23
spyder79
she is in the army?

I wonder if this guy understands the power of military legal. I am Navy. I got scammed one time and once the long arm of federal lawyers reached the guy it was a bad day for him. I got my 2000 dollars back and he got a fine and probation for scamming a federal employee. That was on a car but none the less it is a blanket coverage. Military personell have free legal representation at all times and this person can be brought up on charges and no money will have to come out of the OPs pockets to do it.

dude you need to make this right unless you really want a shit storm to hit you. YOu dont scam Federal employees especially not servicemembers its bad juju for you. Karma is gonna smack you so hard in the face that your grandmothers dentures gonna pop out.

Old 08-21-2009, 09:51 PM   #24
SnakeEyesExotics
Alright, I am able to get online at 15 whopping cents a minute. It really makes me mad that I have to put out any more money because of this idiot, but my reputation is worth the world to me and I will not let my name be slandered. Wow, I am honestly shocked that he (whoever "he" is) has the nerve to get on here and say what he has. I have every email that I have ever sent to this person/people and will be more than happy to forward them on to a third party (moderator or trustworthy person). Just send me an email at russianbaby007@yahoo.com and it will be arranged. If you don't get a reply through the email within 24 hours, please call me at 501-269-6252, and I will have Adam send them as he also has access to that account at the moment. Like Jamie and others have said, anything you copy and paste can be very easily edited. I want there to be no doubt in anyone's mind about the validity of my claims. I would post them myself right now, but am on a very slow internet connection and this computer is not wanting to work with me.

Yes, I am in the military -- Army Reserve. Right now I am at the National Training Center (NTC) in the Californian Mojave Desert, and have been here for the past month. I will try to get online again as soon as I am able. Otherwise, I will post everything once I get home.

Thank you everyone for reading what I have to say.

Anya

Old 08-22-2009, 10:46 PM   #25
bayoucityboas
Just for the fact that bigred there stated he wasn't going to participate in this thread any longer seems to show he is lieing.
If you had proof and it was your reputation on the line seems that the person would fight to keep the reputation good. Especially on the BOI

Old 08-22-2009, 11:31 PM   #26
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred21001 View Post

I didnt hear from you for over a month and then you try this crap. and think its pretty screwed up that everyone believes anything that gets posted and wants to hang somone who is being screwed
I don't believe anything that you posted does that make you feel better?
Your first post says
Quote:
I will not respond to this thread again
That is pretty much the third rule of scamming.

If you have any integrity whatsoever you will return to this thread and post at the very least a tracking number.
Actions speaker louder than words ( or lack thereof).

Old 08-23-2009, 12:34 AM   #27
Royal Morphz
Guys I'm not sure what good it will do, as I dont think Jerry will be back to defend himself, But I got all email corespondance between the 2 parties and will post them as a person with no vested interest. please reead from top to bottom
Tim,

These are the emails between bigred21001 and myself. Time frame is 6/14 thru 7/8.

Thank you,
Anya S. Makashova

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: "JwG<3JllG" <bigred21001@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 9:12:42 AM
Subject: Re: breeder pied male

Jerry,

Just checking in for an update on my boy. Where do we stand on a good shipping window?

Thank you,
Anya S. Makashova

To: Anya Makashova <russianbaby007@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:45:39 PM

Thats not a problem at all I just know how it is when your waiting on a new snake and it bothers me when I promise to do something and end up being unable to complete my end of the deal. We are short handed at work and someone else just went out so I was the only one to fill in so I didnt have much choice but to come in. I also want to let you know he will be in the best of care and I will feed him tonight when I get home.Thanks again Jerry

--- On Tue, 6/23/09, Anya Makashova <russianbaby007@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 2:32 PM

Jerry,

I don't want a refund, I would still like the pied. If it is going to take you longer than planned to ship, then all I ask is that you let me know what's going on. We can hold off on shipping for a little while if you are unable to take off work. If we can ship sometime mid next week or even the week after that, that will be great as well. I still would like to make this deal happen.

Thank you,
Anya S. Makashova

Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:24:12 PM

Anya
I am going to send your money back this is the second day in a row that I should have been off in the morning to take care of things and both days I was called in at 530am. Now I have to work another 5 days of 12 hour days and just dont have any way to ship, I have never done a refund but I assume it should not take long

--- On Mon, 6/22/09, Anya Makashova <russianbaby007@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, June 22, 2009, 9:00 PM

Jerry,

Is he still being shipped out today? I have not received a tracking number or anything.

Thank you,
Anya S. Makashova

Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:31:43 AM

No problem I will call you as soon as he is shipped

--- On Wed, 6/17/09, Anya Makashova <russianbaby007@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 8:11 PM

Jerry,

That's alright. Monday will be fine with me. My number is 501-269-6252, please call me with a tracking number on Monday so I can monitor the shipment.

Thank you,
Anya S. Makashova

Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:46:59 PM

I am very sorry I had a family emergency and have been tied up I checked today and the funds are there I would rather not ship thursday because if there is any problems he would be stuck in the box till monday I can ship monday and you will have him tuesday. thanks Jerry

--- On Wed, 6/17/09, Anya Makashova <russianbaby007@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 10:07 AM

Have you received my paypal? When will he be shipped? I haven't heard anything in a few days.

Thank you,
Anya S. Makashova

Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 1:09:23 PM

please let me know when it is sent so I can set up a pick up for him

--- On Mon, 6/15/09, Anya Makashova <russianbaby007@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 1:26 PM

I am getting ready to send the paypal. Is that baltimore_balls or baltimore balls? Also, do you guarantee health and live arrival?

Thank you,
Anya S. Makashova

Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 12:02:30 PM

baltimore_balls@yahoo.com
once paypal goes through i will be shipping!

Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 12:45 PM

Great! What address can I send the Paypal to?

Thank you,
Anya S. Makashova

Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 11:28:27 AM

yes if you purchase him today I will do it for 1300.00 shipped

Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:05 AM

zip code 72117. North Little Rock, AR

Thank you,
Anya S. Makashova

To: "russianbaby007 @ FaunaClassifieds" <russianbaby007@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 11:02:17 PM

where too?

--- On Sun, 6/14/09, russianbaby007 @ FaunaClassifieds <russianbaby007@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: russianbaby007 @ FaunaClassifieds <russianbaby007@yahoo.com>
Subject: breeder pied male
To: bigred21001@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 11:34 PM

This is a message from russianbaby007 at FaunaClassifieds ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email russianbaby007, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...member&u=43308

OR, by email:
mailto:russianbaby007@yahoo.com

This is the message:

Hello,

Would you take 1300 shipped on the breeder pied male? I am looking to add a male pied to our breeding group and am ready to buy now.

Thanks,
Anya

Old 08-23-2009, 12:41 AM   #28
Royal Morphz
Another email exchange from Jerry's wife and Anya again please read from bottom to top
I wont put anymore unless Im asked to just so I dont repost everything Anya has already posted. My posts here are to show that the emails are in true email forum and not just copy and pasted

/Users/Bowsback/Desktop/Photo's/Fw: Re: breeder pied male - Email #2 - Inbox - Yahoo! Mail.webarchive

Old 08-23-2009, 12:42 AM   #29
Royal Morphz
well that didnt work so here ya so
Tim,

This is the email that his wife sent me.

Thank you,
Anya S. Makashova

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: bigred21001@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 7:11:12 PM
Subject: Re: Re: breeder pied male

Jenn,

I am very sorry to hear that. Please just have him get back to me when he gets out. Thank you for letting me know.

Anya

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: "Anya Makashova" <russianbaby007@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 11, 2009 12:57 PM

Anya

This is Jerry's wife, Jerry had a heart attack a few days ago and is in the hospital and will have to finish whatever deal you and him have in the works when he returns home. Sorry for the inconvience I hope you understand.
Thanks Jenn

Old 08-23-2009, 12:47 AM   #30
SnakeEyesExotics
As of this evening, I have forwarded all the emails to Tim Johnson of Royal Morphz (Royal Morphz here on fauna). He has my full permission to post any and all emails that I have sent him here on the BOI. I'd like to see Jerry get on here and post his proof of shipment and forward his email evidence as I have. If you care at all about your reputation, you will get on here and make this right. Where are you Jerry?

Thanks again,
Anya Makashova

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!