Bad Guy Jerry Graham aka bigred21001, and oniondip@ymail.com -- Buyer Beware! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-24-2009, 03:23 PM   #31
lanceheads
Well I probably know Anya and Adam better than anyone here that has posted, and I can tell you, if she said she didn't recieve the snake, she didn't recieve it. PERIOD!

Randal Berry

Old 08-24-2009, 04:50 PM   #32
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
Well I probably know Anya and Adam better than anyone here that has posted, and I can tell you, if she said she didn't recieve the snake, she didn't recieve it. PERIOD!

Randal Berry

Old 08-24-2009, 05:27 PM   #33
kmurphy
Quote:
First off I have no idea who onion dip is and think that it is part of some scam you are trying to pull. The snake was shipped and you received it. Yes I did have some health issues (but not a heart attack) and had to ship late but did ship, here is the email I got when she got the snake. Also the email my wife sent when I was in the hospital.

--- On Tue, 7/14/09, Anya Makashova <russianbaby007@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: breeder pied male
To: "JwG<3JllG" <bigred21001@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 6:35 PM

Jerry,

Thanks for the pied he looks better than pictured he was worth the wait.

Thanks again,

Anya
No tracking number - faked email - what a tool.

Old 08-24-2009, 06:10 PM   #34
ForkedTung
Quote:
bigred21001 is at reputation level 10 - 49
Trader Rating: (1) [Rate This User!]

* Send Message
* User Lists

Last Activity: 08-24-2009 02:22 AM
Sneaking in during the early morning hours to see your thread eh Jerry? Pathetic, You don't have a tracking number do you?
At this point the only way to clear this up Jerry would be to immediately refund all monies to the OP.
Anya I would contact the IC3,
here:http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Quote:
The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C),
and the Bureau of Justice Assistance
(BJA).

IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints
regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 gives the victims
of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism that alerts authorities
of suspected criminal or civil violations. For law enforcement and regulatory agencies
at the federal, state, local and international level,

Old 08-24-2009, 06:39 PM   #35
High End Royal Pythons
i have to say that i have no personal interest on either side of this argument but i will say that i did trade some animals with jerry just over a week ago and everything went fine. i'm not sure who's telling the truth as i don't know anya at all and have only had the one deal with jerry. i do hope that whoever is guilty in this matter is dealt with accordingly. there are too many scumbags in the world already.

Old 08-24-2009, 09:04 PM   #36
GREGORY J HALL
yeah me too! would love to know whats going on!

Old 08-25-2009, 12:45 AM   #37
SnakeEyesExotics
I have obtained some useful information on Jerry, and Adam called him today. He first acted like he did not know who he was, and hung up. Adam then called back two more times, only to get an answering machine (which confirmed that it was Jerry) and then getting hung up on again.

Jerry called Adam back a little while later and apologized for the mishaps and the whole matter. He said he wanted to make it right. Adam told him that he could give us a refund, but Jerry stated that he did not have the money to do that. He said he is trying to sell some snakes, and would pay us back afterwards. He couldn't say how long that would take, though. He then offered to pay us in animals. Adam asked for a list, and stated that we would take a look and consider it. As far as the pied goes, Jerry supposedly no longer has it. He stated that some guy was taking care of his animals while he was in the hospital, and was supposed to ship out the pied to me. Jerry said that he received an email from the guy saying that the pied was shipped out. He was unable to provide us that email, saying that he no longer had it. Convenient, huh? Why Jerry didn't follow up with me to verify this, I still don't know. He said he does not know whether this guy is "onion dip" or not, which I think is a crock of shit. Jerry also stated that he is no longer able to sell his stuff online because of this. Adam pretty much told him that it is his own fault for screwing us and himself over.

I have been advised that Jerry is now posting under another account that is in his wife's name, apparently using her maiden name or something of the like. This username is "ballistic balls" and it is under the name Jennifer Locklear. I have confirmed this statement because the list of snakes that Jerry sent me matches the for sale post by Jennifer to the T. Here is a screen shot of the Jennifer's post and also a screen shot of Jerry's email for comparison.

Just to be 100% sure, I asked Dennis Hultman to check the IP addresses for ballistic balls and bigred21001, and they came back identical as well.

So he obviously is posting his animals up for sale online. Once again, just another one of many lies. The animals in the stated ad look like they could use a good amount of weight on them to meet my standards. I don't want his crappy animals or his false promises, so I will be disputing this with Paypal and my credit card, and also reporting this to the Internet Crime Complaint Center.

So there you have it. Jerry is creating new user names to possibly scam other innocent people. Watch out for this moron, and stay far far away!

Thank you once again for reading my rants,
Anya S. Makashova

Old 08-25-2009, 12:51 AM   #38
Royal Morphz
Glad you got ahold of Dennis Anya I told you I thought they were one and the same. Good girl now call Discover keep me posted and let me know if I can help.

Old 08-25-2009, 01:10 AM   #39
Dennis Hultman
Here is a link to the ad.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=144212

As I posted in that thread the IP address being used for the posts match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
The only members in the history of Fauna to use this IP address.
Quote:
24.35.49.39 : c-24-35-49-39.customer.broadstripe.net
Post IP Addresses

* ballistic_balls 24.35.49.39 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* bigred21001 24.35.49.39 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

I can also look at the IP address that was used to register on this site which is "74.9.136.18".

All registrations that have occured on Fauna with that registration are listed below.
Quote:
Registration IP Addresses

* ballistic_balls 74.9.136.18 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* baltimore_balls 74.9.136.18 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* bigred21001 74.9.136.18 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

All three accounts are the same person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballistic_balls View Post
Why are you jumping into my add with this Im not jerry and now your screwing up my add

Old 08-25-2009, 01:13 AM   #40
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Just to be 100% sure, I asked Dennis Hultman to check the IP addresses for ballistic balls and bigred21001, and they came back identical as well.

So he obviously is posting his animals up for sale online. Once again, just another one of many lies. The animals in the stated ad look like they could use a good amount of weight on them to meet my standards. I don't want his crappy animals or his false promises, so I will be disputing this with Paypal and my credit card, and also reporting this to the Internet Crime Complaint Center.

So there you have it. Jerry is creating new user names to possibly scam other innocent people. Watch out for this moron, and stay far far away!

Thank you once again for reading my rants,
Anya S. Makashova
Go get 'im, Anya!!!! Way to go! Screw letting this guy do damage control....go for the throat and prevent him from scamming in the future!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!