Bad Guy Jerry Graham aka bigred21001, and oniondip@ymail.com -- Buyer Beware! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2009, 02:55 AM   #41
Dennis Hultman
Also, this is Jerry's photobucket account. All the pictures in the current ad are in there.

http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o243/bigred21001/

Old 08-25-2009, 04:24 AM   #42
chongorojo
Wow I am just shocked at what people will do to others just to make a buck. Anya I am sorry you guys had to deal with such a scum bag.

Thank you for your service.

Old 08-25-2009, 06:16 AM   #43
High End Royal Pythons
yes ballistic balls is jerry's wife, that i'm sure of. the cinny male, het red male and female pastel #2 in her ad are the animals i traded to jerry, im positive of that. i saw his collection when we made the trade and i don't recall seeing any pieds.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:23 PM   #44
SnakeEyesExotics
As of today, I have filed a claim with Paypal and a dispute with my credit card. Paypal was inconclusive because their claim period is only 45 days, but I will have a full refund from my credit card within 48 hours. Go Discover card! I recommend these guys to anybody because they are really great to work with. Anyways, I am sending all information and evidence that I have to them and they will be investigating Jerry. Thank you to everyone that has helped make this happen. With your help, I have revealed what a scumbag Jerry Graham is.

Anya Makashova

Old 08-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #45
bad-one
Good to hear you will be getting your money back Anya!

Old 08-27-2009, 12:12 PM   #46
dprince
Glad to hear you're getting your money back. Thanks so much for all the information and time you've taken to post here. I'm sure it will help someone else avoid a similar - and perhaps not as fortunate - outcome.

Old 08-27-2009, 12:17 PM   #47
Royal Morphz
Quote:
Originally Posted by russianbaby007 View Post
As of today, I have filed a claim with Paypal and a dispute with my credit card. Paypal was inconclusive because their claim period is only 45 days, but I will have a full refund from my credit card within 48 hours. Go Discover card! I recommend these guys to anybody because they are really great to work with. Anyways, I am sending all information and evidence that I have to them and they will be investigating Jerry. Thank you to everyone that has helped make this happen. With your help, I have revealed what a scumbag Jerry Graham is.

Anya Makashova
Anya I'm super glad you got things taken care of and i appreciate the chance to make a couple new friends in this crazy hobby of ours.

Old 08-27-2009, 12:39 PM   #48
Will0W783
I am so happy you're getting your money back- what a mess for you to have to go through. I hope Jerry and his wife never sell another snake now. I sure won't be dealing with them, and as soon as I get paid this week I will contribute to the BOI. It's saved me from a number of bad dealers.

Old 08-27-2009, 03:33 PM   #49
High End Royal Pythons
glad you got your money back anya. i wouldn't have thought jerry would do that based on the impression i got from him the evening i went over to his place to trade some animals. i guess you just never know what people are really like. i did notice that the ballistic balls ad vanished from here shortly after it was linked to jerry. interesting to say the least.

Old 09-05-2009, 08:25 AM   #50
Dave26
Quote:
Originally Posted by russianbaby007 View Post
I don't know what is happening then. I don't have a phone number or any other way to contact him other than by email or pm. Maybe you could call him and get something more than I am able to at this point.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Anya
You sent this guy $1300 without ever talking to him?

Dave Yager

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!