Bad Guy Jerry Graham aka bigred21001, and oniondip@ymail.com -- Buyer Beware! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2009, 11:01 PM   #51
SnakeEyesExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave26 View Post
You sent this guy $1300 without ever talking to him?

Dave Yager
In hindsight, I wish I wouldn't have made the deal, period. I have made deals by email only before with no problems whatsoever. I am really doubtful if it would have even made a difference in this case if I had talked to him on the phone. Other people have said that he is kinda shady, even in phone conversations.

Anya Makashova

Old 09-06-2009, 09:54 PM   #52
Dave26
I agree the phone conversation probably wouldn't have made a difference. But you might have been able to tell what type of person he is.

Old 09-22-2009, 12:41 PM   #53
RyanT
I went through a long drawn-out dance with Jerry back at the beginning of the Summer. Luckily, no money or animals were exchanged. Just lots of empty promises, weird "other people" popping up in the deal, and a lot of wasted time. In the end, it seemed to me that he gets off on playing on the internet and pretending to be someone he's not. The very obvious bottom line is, he's full of shit...save yourself the hassle.

Old 09-22-2009, 02:00 PM   #54
Obsidian_Butterfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Dragons View Post
Anya is a good friend of mine. I know for a fact that she did not receive her snake...the snake that she PAID FOR weeks ago. YOU are the scammer in this situation.

And you do realize...anyone can fake emails that have been copied and pasted. We need some solid evidence from you that you shipped the snake and Anya received it. I agree that a tracking number and proof of signature for the package is in order.

I am getting so tired of the criminals that operate within our hobby. People like this need to be stopped.

Jamie Hough
Valley Dragon Ranch
www.valleydragons.com
I might be a little to late on this but here's my 2 cents:

I say screen shot the email where he got the email that she received the ball python.

Old 01-02-2010, 02:09 PM   #55
SnakeEyesExotics
It looks like Jerry and his wife Jennifer are back! I would be extremely hesitant to make any deals with these people after seeing what scumbags they are!

Anya Hogan

Old 01-02-2010, 03:43 PM   #56
David Reid
So what ever happened with the promised Pied?

Dave

Old 01-02-2010, 04:13 PM   #57
SnakeEyesExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
So what ever happened with the promised Pied?

Dave
I have no idea. I got my money back through filing a dispute with my credit card, and have not heard from Jerry/Jennifer since.

Anya Hogan

Old 01-02-2010, 04:31 PM   #58
David Reid
Glad you got your money back. It is a shame what money/greed will do to people. So, I wonder if Jerry is long gone?

Dave

Old 01-02-2010, 04:44 PM   #59
SnakeEyesExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
Glad you got your money back. It is a shame what money/greed will do to people. So, I wonder if Jerry is long gone?

Dave
Me too! I turned around and bought a breeder male pied, like I had hoped to initially!

Apparently Jerry is back. He was logged in earlier under his wife's name and is now looking for geckos.

Anya Hogan

Old 01-02-2010, 05:54 PM   #60
ballistic_balls
You dont know what your talking about this not Jerry I have nothing to do with Jerry so before you make a statment you should know for sure that its a true statment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!