Bad Guy Jerry Graham aka bigred21001, and oniondip@ymail.com -- Buyer Beware! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2010, 05:57 PM   #61
hhmoore
Jennifer, you happened to make a poor choice with your account name...Very close to the ID of a person that has screwed a couple of people here.
ballisticballs = him
ballistic_balls = you
I'm sure you can understand the association, correct, or not.

Old 01-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #62
hhmoore
CRAP - I grabbed the wrong ID...be back in a few

Old 01-02-2010, 06:05 PM   #63
hhmoore
The other account - ballisticballs - is somebody totally different.
Quote:
Registration IP Addresses
ballistic_balls 74.9.136.18
baltimore_balls 74.9.136.18
bigred21001 74.9.136.18
Maybe by some ODD stretch of luck, you aren't Jerry (or associated with him), but the only other accounts that share that registration IP [b]ARE[/b[ Jerry...

Old 01-02-2010, 06:09 PM   #64
SnakeEyesExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballistic_balls View Post
You dont know what your talking about this not Jerry I have nothing to do with Jerry so before you make a statment you should know for sure that its a true statment.
I call bull****. If what you say is true, then why do you have the same exact IP address as Jerry, as proven by Dennis Hultman earlier in this thread? I guess Jerry decided that he could no longer sell anything under his own name, so let's have ol wifey create a new account under her maiden name so he could continue scamming people. What do you have to say for yourself?

Old 01-02-2010, 06:13 PM   #65
SnakeEyesExotics
Lol, posted before I saw you last post Harald. Thank you! If matching IP addresses aren't good enough proof, they also had the same list of snakes for sale back when all this happened. I still have email proof of that somewhere (if needed).

Anya Hogan

Old 01-02-2010, 08:06 PM   #66
SnakeEyesExotics
Hey Jennifer (aka Jerry),

You know, it's kinda funny that you say you have nothing to do with Jerry at all....

Your Twitter and Facebook say otherwise. I will let the evidence speak for itself.

http://twitter.com/jlograham

http://www.facebook.com/bigred21001#...lockleargraham

http://www.facebook.com/bigred21001#/bigred21001

I really, really hate a liar.

Anya Hogan

Old 01-02-2010, 08:31 PM   #67
Herpterra
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballistic_balls View Post
You dont know what your talking about this not Jerry I have nothing to do with Jerry so before you make a statment you should know for sure that its a true statment.

Wow what a BOLD faced lie....insane saw the facebook on both of them there is no denying that they are connected.

Old 01-02-2010, 08:41 PM   #68
Iraqvet
So do proven "bad guys" get banned from the site?Sure would be nice..Also my name is James Nolan...

Old 01-02-2010, 08:47 PM   #69
SnakeEyesExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
So do proven "bad guys" get banned from the site?Sure would be nice..Also my name is James Nolan...
No, unfortunately. They get to stick around, but they will not be doing much business if I have anything to do with it.

Anya Hogan

Old 01-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #70
mikeyt
What a total bunch of scumbags, a real disapointment and embarassment to an industry that already has enough to overcome, without the likes of losers like this.

They should be banned from Fauna, and everyone who has had even good dealings with them, should let them know what scum they are.

By the way, anya, glad you got your money back. I live close enough to Baltimore, me an a few fellow herpers were gonna take a road trip for a snake hunt. Big Snake

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!