Bad Guy Kingsnake.com/Jeff Barringer/ Bad business!! Legal? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-29-2009, 11:34 AM   #21
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodaciousboas View Post
Matt Thaoms
Who's Matt Thaoms?

Oh no....this could be contagious.

Old 10-29-2009, 11:35 AM   #22
kylemillsap
Matt, are you kidding? In this incident he has been neither stand up nor honest.

Old 10-29-2009, 11:39 AM   #23
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMreps View Post

I sure am finding more and more people swaying from kingsnake.com which appears to be ran by an ego maniac and is flawed with hypocracy, politics, and a "good ol' boys" mind set. Feel free to add your opinions and advice.

Thanks,
Rich Montoya
RM Reps
Oh Richard, you been a bad boy, who got their hands caught in the cookie jar and who's flawed now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
In the interests of fairness and credibility, please explain the following possible coincidence...

Old 10-29-2009, 11:42 AM   #24
robin d.
LOL so busted!

Old 10-29-2009, 11:44 AM   #25
Spectrum Reptiles
Your off base

Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
People who keep changing their name or have numerous names are generaly scum bags.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Kingsnake for banning you.

Kingsnake, thank you, job well done.

I will also say that I wish Fauna would ban you and who you were last week and who you are going to be next week.

Do you sometimes get confused when you are one person on one day and then someone else on the next day?

I am going to be nice and defend you here. Maybe you have a multiple personalty disorder, in which case, I hope you see a doctor. Maybe you can still be helped.

People like you give the entire reptile community a black eye. Do yourself a favor, go out and get a real job. Look at the bright side, if you took all your names and got a job for each one, you would be rolling in the money.

Brian Dierking
Brian,

Rich and I are completely separate people. Does he know me? Sure. Does he come over sometimes? Sure. You are the one giving black eyes by demonizing other hobbyists and for what? Posting animals? Gee.....pretty sad that the Salem witch hunts are alive and well in 2009. You must have a KS account to be kissing that much rear end. I see quite a few people who post on here and on KS who don't speak out because of their fear they will be banned from KS. All your doing is empowering KS to be become the biggest "Pepsi" cola company out there without ever having a "Coke". Understand the metaphor?.

Barry Lambert

Old 10-29-2009, 12:00 PM   #26
Spectrum Reptiles
I'll sum things up by saying.......

I really don't have much to sell these days. I'm very excited about my own breeding projects and sold Rich some odds and ends I had. Between family and work, I have very little time to sit in front of the computer all day. I didn't tell Rich yes or no about getting a KS account. I just encouraged him to have fun with the hobby. None of us are doing anything extra special here. Shouldn't we just have fun with this hobby or is everyone looking to "Ban" someone? Let's put our energy in making sure new people(Like Rich) enjoy their animals and continue to keep them. Not push them away for something VERY petty. Ok, I'm off my soap box now.....

Barry Lambert

Old 10-29-2009, 12:10 PM   #27
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
I see quite a few people who post on here and on KS who don't speak out because of their fear they will be banned from KS.

Barry Lambert
And that has done what exactly to actually hurt his business? Nothing. Its a consequence that keeps things running smoothly on his site for the most part. A quick and effective way to deal with destructive behavior.

Jeff had you pegged for a numbnuts. I honestly cant say he was wrong after what I've seen you do here.

Old 10-29-2009, 12:15 PM   #28
kylemillsap
Barry, excellent sentiment.We are not talking about crimes, but honesty and and good will go a long way. I hope everyone can move on with a renewed since of honor and good will. We are all lovers of reptiles. Good luck!

Old 10-29-2009, 12:24 PM   #29
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
And that has done what exactly to actually hurt his business? Nothing. Its a consequence that keeps things running smoothly on his site for the most part. A quick and effective way to deal with destructive behavior.

Jeff had you pegged for a numbnuts. I honestly cant say he was wrong after what I've seen you do here.
Chuck is it? Chuck......Yes, Jeff does run a nice site, I won't disagree, BUT there are more people out there than you know of who were banned for something soo stupid it's laughable. I know guys who had a professional photographer take pics of their animals, was given those pics to use, and when they used them on KS, they deleted the ad even though it was their own animal but it wasn't the photo the seller took. Make sense? It appears there may be more Jeff followers over here than on his own site!..ha ha!! My only other point is that if you start a "pay site" the rules need to be the same for EVERYONE. Because on KS the rules appear to be custom tailored according to your relationship with Jeff.

Barry Lambert

Old 10-29-2009, 12:28 PM   #30
Spectrum Reptiles
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylemillsap View Post
Barry, excellent sentiment.We are not talking about crimes, but honesty and and good will go a long way. I hope everyone can move on with a renewed since of honor and good will. We are all lovers of reptiles. Good luck!
You are absolutely right Kyle and thank you for seeing that way. Very refreshing stance your keeping and that will keep you happy and sane in such a diverse world of reptile keeping.

Thanks,
Barry Lambert

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!