Bad Guy Kingsnake.com/Jeff Barringer/ Bad business!! Legal? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-29-2009, 09:01 PM   #61
LauraB
Which is precisely why I asked the question, Chuck

I wanted to see if Rich M would answer. He was viewing the thread when I posted it and for several minutes after. I even waited around for a response from him, knowing he was viewing. Can't say I'm surprised he hasn't answered such a very simple question. Perhaps his alter-ego will respond. lol

Old 10-29-2009, 09:47 PM   #62
mvite
Spectrum Reptiles is here now---Maybe Mr. Lambert can explain what he meant.

Old 10-29-2009, 09:53 PM   #63
Spectrum Reptiles
Mike....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
Quick, Rich.....call Barry and have him log on from his house!

Better yet, can one of the mods do an IP check?
Mike, do your ip checks, whatever.....You really need to get a life now at this point. The fact that you have "BOI vigilante" tells me your just someone who likes to stir up the pot and cause unnecessary dialogue. I have wireless internet at my house which Rich can log onto(just like starbucks). I just sat him down at my desk. I didn't pay attention to whether he used my computer or his laptop to open an account on fauna/BOI and I really didn't care. I was busy with something else and wanted him to have a platform to gripe a little about getting shafted by KS. We are two different people and yes I felt bad for getting him involved into herps at all because he's a single dad and doesn't have an extra $100 to let KS steal and not refund. That's all. Not sure why that's soo tough to understand. Lay down your guns McGyver, there's nothing to uncover here, no split personalities, cover ups, etc.....Rich and I are done beating this to death.(and getting beat to death) I wish this thread was more exciting to you, but unfortunately it's not.

Barry

Old 10-29-2009, 09:57 PM   #64
JordanAng420
This is getting a little ridiculous don't we think?

Isn't it time for someone to just "man up" and tell the truth?

Just my 2 cents....

Old 10-29-2009, 10:33 PM   #65
bodaciousboas
HOLLY CRAP!!!!!! Why is it you people even care? I know the people involved and I don't even care this much!!! I mean don't you people have some cages to clean or something to do? Get over it! The best part is he was complaining about KS. Is this KS? No its not. Get a Life People!!! Go do something productive. Go plant a tree, or walk your dog.

Hope you all have a good night and can see past this high school drama. Lets not forget we are all here for the love of reptiles, and to share our passion with each other.

Old 10-29-2009, 10:51 PM   #66
RMreps
This is no coincidence.
After being banned from Kingsnake, a fact that I am now over. I got to know Barry a little better since I am new to being a pethobbyist and we have something in common now. He told me he had home networking problems, I am A+ and Network+ certified, I told him I could help him out for a few trades. While working on his network he told me about Fauna Classifieds and that it free to post. I did all my signing up at his house on my Laptop which I take everywhere I go. Everytime I wrote something down I was at his house on his network.
Since meeting Barry I have learned a lot more about Turtles or Tortoises are a good profit.

Rich Montoya

Old 10-29-2009, 10:56 PM   #67
P120_Cartman
Mike's a Hell of a good guy, He isn't here to stir up anything, but the truth.

Ive heard many horror stories about KS and its strict terms, so I don't doubt any of this but the politics involved are getting old yes?

Old 10-29-2009, 10:57 PM   #68
spyder79
So long as the "dream team" is attacking this thread you will not accomplish anything. No matter what you wont have enough proof to make your point im sorry to say that.

Old 10-29-2009, 11:05 PM   #69
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
So long as the "dream team" is attacking this thread you will not accomplish anything. No matter what you wont have enough proof to make your point im sorry to say that.
Thanks Brian. I'm beginning to see the pattern here with some of these guys who are replying. Matt put it perfectly even if I didn't know him......"don't you guys have some cages to clean?" HA HA!! I love it....total waste of time at this point. GOOD NIGHT!! Signing off!!!

Barry

Old 10-29-2009, 11:10 PM   #70
Mooing Tricycle
You dont come to the BOI and just post what you want without getting feedback about it.

And Brian, if you have a problem with the members of this site, address them PERSONALLY, and take it elsewhere. the BOI is NOT the place for your petty comments about Fauna's Users, and how they post on the BOI about something that they feel deserves to be manned up to.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!