**GOOD GUYS** Neil Golli/Micheal Cole - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-10-2008, 02:17 PM   #1
DJSlurp1200
**GOOD GUYS** Neil Golli/Micheal Cole

I Steven Kelley and my girlfriend took home 4 absolutely beautiful Animals from these 2 guys at the Tampa Reptile Show and couldn't be more happy with what we left with.

These guys are hands down some of the coolest most down to earth people to work with and I would recommend them to ANYBODY!!!

If you see any of these guys at a show DO NOT HESITATE TO BUY FROM THEM!!!

From the left... Micheal Cole, Neil Golli and Raj (Ballers Pythons)

All of these guys are cool and I would also like to give a good guy shoutout to Raj... He talked to me for close to 2hrs if not more and was really helpful with all kinds of advice and information.

Enough of the "BS" though here's what we took home from these guys!

Mojave Male (Micheal Cole - Ballroom Pythons South)

Spider Female ( Neil Golli - Golli Reptiles)

Orange Ghost Male ( Micheal Cole - Ballroom Pythons South)

Pastel Female ( Micheal Cole - Ballroom Pythons South)

Pics don't do her Justice... won't show in pic but she has white and alot of pink freckling in her yellow blushing that looks absolutely insane not to mention a very blushed out head!

Thanks Again Neil and Micheal for the Awesome Animals and Thanks Raj for all the helpful info and Advice!!

You guys Rock and I can promise you we will be buying alot more from you guys in the future!!!

Old 03-10-2008, 05:16 PM   #2
bebomason
I've been talking to Micheal for some time and have made several purchases and trades with Micheal. I was finally able to meet him and Neil at the Arlington show. The animals I recieved, along with straight-up honest transactions was/is very enjoyable. I will be doing business again if the opportunity arises.

Old 03-10-2008, 07:53 PM   #3
The BoidSmith
I also agree; we met with Neil in Daytona, and also purchased another animal at a later date. Very pleasant experiences both.

Best regards!

Old 03-10-2008, 10:17 PM   #4
SPJ
I've done business with Mike in the past and everything went smooth.
He is a great guy to work with.

Old 03-10-2008, 11:27 PM   #5
kellysballs
I LOVE Mike and Neil! I purchased a pair of 07 yellow belly's from Mike (Ballroom Pythons South) on Sunday.
(he always twists my arm and makes me buy more snakes! )

Honestly he is a great guy and he has great snakes!

Old 03-11-2008, 01:30 AM   #6
chonjoepython
neil sold me an beautiful chondro recently. a great transaction, and a great guy.

Old 03-11-2008, 07:53 AM   #7
Ballroom
Just my 2 cents worth . Neil and Raj are both great guys to deal with .I am very proud to call both men not only great business associates but also and more importantly great friends.
his will make me sound old but Its been great watching both guys grow their reptile enthusiasm into businesses.
Watch out these guys will be around for a long time. Doing Stellar business....

Old 03-11-2008, 08:45 AM   #8
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballroom
Just my 2 cents worth . Neil and Raj are both great guys to deal with .I am very proud to call both men not only great business associates but also and more importantly great friends.
his will make me sound old but Its been great watching both guys grow their reptile enthusiasm into businesses.
Allow me to add something about Neil. Not only he is good to deal with but unlike others he is not doing it just to get as much money as possible from a customer. His prices are within reason for the type of animal he offers you. He doesn't have the mentality that good business is selling a fridge to an Eskimo, and for top money. That's what clearly defines his business approach and as long as he sticks to it he will be greatly successful.

Best regards.

Old 03-11-2008, 10:13 AM   #9
DJSlurp1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
Allow me to add something about Neil. Not only he is good to deal with but unlike others he is not doing it just to get as much money as possible from a customer. His prices are within reason for the type of animal he offers you. He doesn't have the mentality that good business is selling a fridge to an Eskimo, and for top money. That's what clearly defines his business approach and as long as he sticks to it he will be greatly successful.

Best regards.
I definitely have to agree with that!!

Any time we asked for a price on an animal Neil or Micheal just shot out a price that we honestly couldn't refuse... We didn't really have to think about anything else because we already found the animals we wanted and were looking for...

Your right about the not selling a fridge to an Eskimo... Those guys are more worried about representing things correctly, Being up front and honest about everything and best of all some, if not the best customer service around!

Old 03-11-2008, 10:23 AM   #10
DJSlurp1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballroom
Its been great watching both guys grow their reptile enthusiasm into businesses.
I want to say I met Raj before at a show or two... but over the weekend was the first time I ever really talked to the guy for any period of time. He really talked alot of truth and reality into me and my girlfriend about the things to consider about breeding and how to avoid some of the problems that could come along the way... He gave great advice and was very helpful... for someone to help you out like that for 2-2 1/2 hrs just out of their own time at a show really shows you the kind of genuine character the guy is...

I can say the exact same for Neil... I first met Neil and Micheal Cole in late 2006. Neil helped me out with the majority of alot of my first questions when I started getting into this Ball Python Morph Craze... He's taken calls from me at all hours and never refused to answer a phone call, any questions or give me an honest opinion on anything... That's before I bought anything and I just bought my first animals from him and Micheal just over the weekend... THAT goes to show right there the customer service and and real genuineness (SP) of the guy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!