Trades?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2004, 01:23 PM   #1
TheLizardRancher
Warning! Trades??

I have a 1.1 pair of (juvenile) hypo tangerine leopard geckos I need to move. I am getting out of leos and moving onto other projects. These are from Ray Hines/Albey's stock (but I bred them myself) and are not guaranteed to be sexed (but I incubated them all to be one male and one female). Their range in weight isfrom 33 to 67 grams. The female is petite and the male is HUGE! He's got the best color of any leopard I bred in the last two years. With every shed, his black is fading out and his orange is coming through. He has a few stripes of bright orange on his tail. Both are eating well. All are 100% complete and have original tails.

Trade Value (or price) for pair is $125.00

I also have a citrus x hypo male beardie for sale or trade. He's pretty aggressive, but does calm down when handled. He is about 16 inches long--but only has about 1/2 his tail. It's purely a comestic flaw and he's produced two clutches of fertile eggs with two different female dragons this year. He is a light yellowish/cream color with lavender and orange barring down his back.

Trade Value (or price) is $150.00

Juvie Male Red Sandfire x Sunburst Bearded Dragon. From Outback Reptile & Sandfire Dragon Ranch stock (I bred this one myself and he was a personal holdback). 100% complete. Appears to be male, but no gurantees--so I am selling at the male price. Photo (see attachment) is of him.

Trade Value (or price) is $150.00

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am looking for the following:

A male sub-adult to adult JACKSONS CHAMELEON in excellent health.

A FRILLED lizard (either sex)---perfer juvies or small subs.

A small group of hatchling (or sub) MALI UROs. I would perfer CB, but would consider HEALTHY well-established, WCs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have photos of everything I have for sale/trade. Please visit my website or e-mail me for current photos.

~~ALSO~~
I am open to any/all trade suggestions. E-mail me with what you have to offer and PICs! I'll be happy to consider your offer and maybe we can work out a deal! I have MANY, MANY references!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread