What's the most y'all have ever paid for a gecko? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-13-2004, 09:18 AM   #41
A&M Gecko

Old 09-13-2004, 10:47 AM   #42
shrap
The most I have paid is $50. But I am not a breeder. We (my daughter and I) got into Leos as a hobby/school project just in the last 2 months. We now have 7 Leos, lol. 4 between 4 and 5 months and 3 babies I picked up at the Indy herp show a couple of weeks ago. The guy was selling these beautiful lavendar and bright yellow babies, 3 for $20. Could not stop myself.

We will breed eventually. And when we do I have no problem spending the cash on high quality Leos.....not $3000 though, lol. These little treasures are pets to us, not investments.

Old 09-13-2004, 12:21 PM   #43
groovygeckos
Wink very nice hets alberto ! which strain ?

i need to see some tangerine bells or RW`s!! anybody pics ? agree with you shrap (even though i am a small-breeder and have paid some big $$$$) that these are my pets also .....and not investments .................. (not saying who), but i sure do know of a few people that get very very greedy

Old 09-13-2004, 12:29 PM   #44
robin d.
Quote:
Sorry, that gecko was produced by my male Red Stallion (Urban line) and a female holdback that I produced last year. I used King for my hybino project only. He was bred to 2 female tangerine albinos and I have those babies ready to breed now. Here are some of those hets.
uh huh alberto, i remember a picture you posted on the other site of him a week after you bought him breeding with some females super hypo tangs.... i'll find the thread if you want me to? ........ im sorrry but that gecko has HISS bloodline writen all over it...... i'm not going to argue with you but you need to cover your lies better

Old 09-13-2004, 01:11 PM   #45
Manhattan Herps
i'm certain Alberto is not lying, he's to nice of a guy to lie about his leos, he has absolutely no reason to lie, and i have the utmost respect for him. if he says the gecko is from red stallion and a female holdback, i believe him

robin i went to his house and saw his geckos, alot of the SHTCTB's looked like the one i posted and better, all of his leos are absolutely beautiful

i trust alberto 100% on him saying this male is a from red stallion blood. i don't understand the problem you have with him but this whole thing is becomming very unprofessional.

im not trying to start an argument, this is just my opinion

Old 09-13-2004, 01:16 PM   #46
robin d.
Quote:
but this whole thing is becomming very unprofessional.
you are correct!! it is seeing as many reptiles breeders, not just myself, have caught him in several lies. very unprofessional indeed

Old 09-13-2004, 01:45 PM   #47
A&M Gecko

Old 09-13-2004, 02:07 PM   #48
KelliH

Old 09-13-2004, 02:11 PM   #49
KelliH
Oh, also I would appreciate if my name is left out of all this from now on, in regards to this particular issue. If someone has any questions for me they can email me privately or call me, 817-246-7740.

Old 09-13-2004, 02:20 PM   #50
shrap
Bravo Kelli, Bravo!!!!!

I think too many people in this hobby lose perspective of what is really important....the animals and just enjoying them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!