What's the most y'all have ever paid for a gecko? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-13-2004, 11:03 PM   #61
KelliH
I miss King! *sniff*
Matt I want one of his sons next year. He was my baby and I want one of his babies to raise up.

As far as missing posts, yes, I deleted one of mine because after rereading it I realized it doesn't even matter. I am going to have fun with my hobby and my animals and not worry about any of that.

I'll post some pics of my King x Albino Giant crosses here in a bit. Thanks everyone for the kind words and emails. I'm not finished just yet! Heheheh

Old 09-14-2004, 02:10 AM   #62
MattP
Kelli,

If you really do want one of his sons, we can do a trade. Thanks again for producing him.... He is my most favorite pet out of everything I have ever had I'll post the pics of my albino hets too, I only have 6, but they are all smokin! I have to wait for a new camera though

I'll also post pics of my Giant Jungle Albinos, they're almost as impressive as King....They'll be more impressive if they prove out (I first have to learn how to incubate them...Ya know...., to get the right colors ).

Oh yeah Kelli, are you breeding green tree pythons?

Maybe I can get a good deal on a pair next year?

thanks,

Matt

Old 09-14-2004, 11:10 AM   #63
Monte
crap . . .

. . . I miss out on all the controversy?

That's probably good.

the most I spent on a leo - $125.00 on an Albino from Ron Tremper.

Cresteds - now that's another story. . . .

Old 09-14-2004, 11:32 AM   #64
wdawg
I'm just a novice and basically a noob on this forum..
I thought I would post just to keep this thread going.
$240 for my first Leo..

I'm hooked already and I'm looking for another Leo

Old 09-14-2004, 11:43 AM   #65
groovygeckos
hehe

yes they are addictive ...quit now ....start up a chapter of geckos anonymous ! j/k

Old 09-14-2004, 11:56 AM   #66
geckokreeper
Im Addicted As Well

My Name Is Aaron Duarte And Im a Leoholic. I have this disease but I dont know what to call it.

I know what you mean, even if I just got some new leos and cant afford any more I find myself looking through the classifieds and through websites. I often find more leos that I just cant pass up even though I just spent a few hundred and told myself I cant get any more until next month. I guess the best treatment is to start producing your own so you can save a little money but other that that I dont know.

Old 09-14-2004, 12:08 PM   #67
ShannanD25
I do the same thing. Even though I don't have extra Leo cash or the room, I still find myself looking through the ads.....and of course that is when I find one, or a group, I just have to have. That is where paypal and the credit card come in.....sigh...and that is why I will be paying them off forever!
And now that I have bred my own this season, I don't want to part with the babies! They are too cute!!!
Help!!!

Old 09-14-2004, 12:10 PM   #68
groovygeckos
hey

we should start a geckos anonymous thread !!lol

Old 09-14-2004, 02:00 PM   #69
Intense Herpetoculture
$1,250 for me.

Old 09-14-2004, 02:07 PM   #70
Monte
Justyn,

I have some really valuable hets at my house that I would sell you for that price.

You would be the only one in the US with these special het genes . . .

I gave them a cute, eye-catching name . . .

They are het for "ugly". . . .

Only 1250 . . . . guaranteed to produced more ugly leos . . .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!