So, who is jumpin on the "mac snow" band wagon??? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-08-2005, 03:25 PM   #11
Bringerofdoom
the mac snows are cool and all, but i feel they are not for me. I would love to see what some people plan on breeding them to, If they plan on doing crosses. Mac Snow X Raptor would be interesting.

Old 02-08-2005, 03:52 PM   #12
Gregg M
Hey TopShelf, what do you think is going to happen to the mac snows???? LOL..... Its a co/dom gene..... The easiest to breed out...... Thats the way the market works for co/dom and recessive genes..... The only animals that keep value for a long time are selectivly bred traits..... Look how much the morphs were when they first hit the market..... Thats why I will be waiting for the prices to plumet before I buy any..... Like I said, in two years time the market will be flooded with the mac snows and they will be as cheap as a blizzard.....

Old 02-08-2005, 03:57 PM   #13
Chris@TSE
I could be wrong, but I'm almost certain I did not ask your opinion. In fact Im positive I simply stated we already own one, nothing more. I'm about the last person here who needs a lesson in genetics Gregory. We could have easily waited on the project, but we have quite a good use for the co-dom male we acquired and it cannot wait. As in specifics, well, I guess you'll just have to wait and see. My lips are sealed

Everyones entitled to thier opinions, unfortunately I did not ask for yours. We're happy with our investment, thanks for your "input" however.

Old 02-08-2005, 04:44 PM   #14
robin d.
if i can talk to mr. mack a bit more about these i might buy some from him ... we will see though. got a couple of friends that do shows that he attends so if i cant get in touch ill see if i can get some info through them

Old 02-08-2005, 04:49 PM   #15
robin d.
but i sure am not gonna pay 1250 + and i would like to find out a bit more of its genetics, as well. from mr. mack, himself

Old 02-08-2005, 06:06 PM   #16
KelliH
Yeah, I can see paying those prices for a super snow, but I just can't for the "het". It will be interesting to see how the super combines with some of the other traits, especially the blazings. It's a cool morph regardless.

Old 02-08-2005, 06:19 PM   #17
Jodi L Aherns
I am in.They have proven them out to be codom and dom Mack has had them for some time now,he does know what he is doing.These will not turn out like the Giants i am a 100% on that.

Old 02-08-2005, 07:23 PM   #18
shrap
I will be owning some....when the price drops. I have spent quite a lot of money in the last year acquiring Grade A inline Snows, that only 75% have remained Grade A into adulthood. It will be nice to not have to gamble anymore if this gets proven 100%.

Chris, congrats. Those sure are some beautiful animals. Are they even more stunning in person than they are in the pictures?

Old 02-08-2005, 08:15 PM   #19
Gregg M
Ok Chris, My name is not Gregory.... It is Gregg..... Now unfortunatly for you and fortunaly for me this is a public forum and I am free to speak my opinion if I wish..... I also do not need you wait for you to ask me to speak, so relax yourself..... Besides, didnt I start this thread????? No need to get snippy because you paid so much for an animal that will be a fraction of that price in a year or two..... Or are you alittle mad because some other breeder is selling BBs for 250 bucks???? LOL..... And YOU were the one that was crying about it...... Wa waaa waaaaa..... Someone crushed your little would be blazing blizzard project with the low prices..... Who cares???? That is the perfect example of what I was talking about with the prices shooting to the ground.... Thats the way it is and there is nothing you can do about it..... Dont be sad...... Thing will get better..... I promise.....LOL

Old 02-08-2005, 08:34 PM   #20
progeckos
When the prices drop I’m definitely going to get some. With the solid black eyes that opens up the door for so many new things. I breed the line bred snows and I think with the super snows it’s just going to make everything easier.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!