Ok...just gotta share...leo related gifts for my family... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-28-2005, 05:15 AM   #1
StinaUIUC
Ok...just gotta share...leo related gifts for my family...

Ok you're gonna need some background on this.......this summer my friend was visiting me at home and we were looking at the leopard geckos and my dad came into my room to see what we were doing. So anyway...he started asking me a couple questions about the geckos (please note that I'd had the geckos for about a year and a half.........) and when I told him they couldn't climb glass he said "well those are shitty geckos!" My friend and I about died laughing! We still laugh about it all the time. So anyway....my Christmas present to my dad is 2 bottles of wine (from www.signaturewine.com) with custom designed labels......here is the label design...

You like??......hahaha

The other leo related gifts are teddy bears for two of my baby cousin with t-shirts (from www.discountphotogifts.com) with the image below printed on them (obviously one of them has a different name...lol)...

after ordering the bears I realized that that is probably what leos would look like if you were on lsd or smt.........LOL whoops! I still think its cute...lol

Old 11-28-2005, 10:24 AM   #2
groovygeckos
LOVE the wine label!

Old 11-28-2005, 06:53 PM   #3
dragonflyreptiles
Very cool Christmas Ideas!

Old 11-28-2005, 07:24 PM   #4
YJHB
That wine label is GREAT!

Old 11-28-2005, 07:47 PM   #5
wsmitty
LOL! Very funny!

Wayne

Old 11-29-2005, 01:30 AM   #6
StinaUIUC
hehe...thanks guys! sorry if anyone is offended by the profanity....lol...I didn't even think of it when I posted this at 4 am...lol I'm actually doing personalized gifts for just about everyone on my christmas list this year.....since I discovered its actually very inexpensive....lol

Old 11-29-2005, 08:45 AM   #7
raiquee
Christina the wine gifts are a very great idea! I might even try that....

Old 11-29-2005, 03:29 PM   #8
StinaUIUC
hehehe...it was fun designing the label They have designs that you can customize or you can make your own label and upload it (what I did). I was going to just put the photo and "who you callin' shitty?!" on a wine glass...but at the time I couldn't find some place that would do that (of course I have now....lol...oh well...too late!...woulda a been a lot cheaper though...). Not wine related...but I am ridiculously proud of the gift I am getting my friends here at school........shot glasses with a group photo engraved on them (www.akulazik.com).....hahaha $30 for 6 including shipping!

Old 11-29-2005, 03:29 PM   #9
StinaUIUC
Oops...definitely meant to say not leo related about the shot glasses...lol

Old 11-29-2005, 03:59 PM   #10
KelliH
Haha very cute. You should design some greeting cards, that would be cool!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!