INQUIRY - snowballsballpythons.com - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-21-2008, 04:57 PM   #231
AbsoluteApril
Looks like he is now on redtailconnect... http://redtailconnect.net/forum/pyth...ic-stripe.html

Old 08-24-2008, 10:11 AM   #232
Ghi Reptiles
Hey April,

I see that one of the members on that forum have already put him where he belongs. Way to go Craig.

Old 11-12-2009, 03:52 PM   #233
MikeCurtin
To revive the drama, he's posting over on Reptastic now. Hey, Matt....he claims to be bringing the "Red Hots" back home where they originated. Was this guy ever involved in that project?

Old 11-12-2009, 05:51 PM   #234
Ghi Reptiles
He had a couple of baby amazons that he got from Ralph at The Dark Grove and he had a red and white male that he got from Danny Mendez and that's it. Ralph got the red and white male and from what I have heard it hasn't produced yet. I think one of the babies died and the other was sold...again from what I have heard.

He bought two beautiful orange amazons from Amazon Reptile Center in California and that's what he's talking about. I guess this is what he calls 'Red Hots'...since they were also produced by Ralph Chapman of The Dark Grove.

So in a nutshell...he had three atbs that he never bred and he has nothing to do at all with my 'Red Hots'.

Old 11-12-2009, 06:05 PM   #235
MikeCurtin
Hehehe....yeah, I kinda figured. Your animals are smokin' and are unmistakable!

Old 11-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #236
Suncoast Herpetological
The way he gets booted off of Forums he will be posting them on the bulletin board at his local grocery store soon

What a complete and utter waste of oxygen!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!