INQUIRY - snowballsballpythons.com - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2005, 03:38 PM   #31
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Sammy,

Not a witch hunt at all but a simple inquiry to see if any has either done business with or knows of this person and the rest is discussion about the website and comments about an e-mail that was sent to Chris. Nobody is saying to not do business with this person just wondering if anybody knows them and wondering why they seem to not want anybody to know them.

Old 12-06-2005, 03:39 PM   #32
Ghi Reptiles
Quote:
Thats what I was just going to say.. LOL. But really guys I did the same thing. I think he wants to get his name out there before he starts producing stuff to sell. Not a bad Idea. Just Lay back remember his name and when he does something wrong, Go get him!
What name is that lol!

Old 12-06-2005, 03:49 PM   #33
Powderfinger
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
So basically this person has no ads running anywhere, is not selling anything, is not offering any animals for sale to anyone, is not in a potential deal with anyone..... yet you people are on here questioning this persons character on the basis of pure personal speculation?

This is the type of crap that takes credibility away from the BOI. The day this guy is offering stuff for sale or is in the midst of a deal with someone and THEN refuses to give any personal info to prospective buyers then you have a reason to raise red flags. Until then it is nothing more than an unfounded witch hunt. Sad.
Finally, a voice of reason...

You rock, Sammy.

Old 12-06-2005, 03:58 PM   #34
shrap
Matt,

It is called a right to privacy. Since the guy is not selling anything he does not owe anyone anything. The day he embarks on a deal or is advertising things for sale then yes he owes the person he is potentially doing a deal with some personal info. Until then he owes the general public nothing.

Myself being a person who has very recently had their home broke into and 20k worth of animals stolen, I can really relate to a persons desire to pick and choose how much personal info they share with the general public and who they specifically choose to share it with.

With that being said, Snowballs owes none of us nothing considering none of us are in potential deals with him, we are not even considering deals with him because he is not advertising things for sale and has nothing for sale on his website. He owes us nothing and we are not entitled to anything.

And yes at least one person on this thread has already indicated that "snowballs" should be avoided. Sad.

Old 12-06-2005, 04:34 PM   #35
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Matt,

It is called a right to privacy. Since the guy is not selling anything he does not owe anyone anything. The day he embarks on a deal or is advertising things for sale then yes he owes the person he is potentially doing a deal with some personal info. Until then he owes the general public nothing.

Myself being a person who has very recently had their home broke into and 20k worth of animals stolen, I can really relate to a persons desire to pick and choose how much personal info they share with the general public and who they specifically choose to share it with.

With that being said, Snowballs owes none of us nothing considering none of us are in potential deals with him, we are not even considering deals with him because he is not advertising things for sale and has nothing for sale on his website. He owes us nothing and we are not entitled to anything.

And yes at least one person on this thread has already indicated that "snowballs" should be avoided. Sad.

In a word......Amen.

Griz

Old 12-06-2005, 05:03 PM   #36
KelliH
Quote:
Matt,

Agree 100%. It is sad, the guy has done not a single thing wrong to any of you, yet is almost being portrayed as a scammer already.

Old 12-06-2005, 05:49 PM   #37
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Sammy,

Point well taken and like I said it was initially an inquiry but good points have been brought up by Chris also that have me thinking...like this one:

Now just hear me out with an open mind...

Snowballs has a guestbook which I signed yesterday...kind of goofing around since I have been asking them their name for a few days. It wasn't bad and this was what they did...and yes it is my ISP address:
Quote:
Due to some very sad, pathetic degenerates that can't behave themselves in a civil environment and are bent on causing trouble, I have taken down the guest book. Fear not, I have their IP numbers (205.188.116.65), and will be forwarding it along to their ISP abuse departments. It wont be long before they are off the net all together and we all will be rid of them once and for all.
Bent on causing trouble? Forwarding my ISP to my abuse department? It won't be long before I am off the net all together? Rid of me once and for all? It sounds like this person has been trying to get rid of me for awhile....once and for all?

These are the same types of threats I got from Tim Bowles all off the time and I still do. It has been brought to my attention that snowballsballpythons.com is Tim Bowles, so after some digging my inquiry has been answered.

It all kind of makes sense to me now why he won't tell people who he is...

Old 12-06-2005, 06:06 PM   #38
Ghi Reptiles
And before anyone jumps on me...I would much rather let people know who they are dealing with than see them have to go through what I have over the last 2 1/2 years...believe me.

Old 12-06-2005, 06:09 PM   #39
KelliH
Hmm, if it is indeed Tim B, that does put an interesting spin on it, for sure...

Old 12-06-2005, 06:11 PM   #40
daniel1983
Sammy....you have been hitting the nail on the head

Matt....I would have reported you too...seems like you are on the verge of harassment with this guy...what has he done to you besides not give you his name????....Where is your website? I can't find one....I guess since all your personal information is not PASTED all over the net that no one can trust you....why not just start a search for anyone that does not post info on their sites...why not pick my site apart too...it is even a 'work in progess' and there is some stuff missing so I am sure that YOU can label me a bad guy because of it. This is out of hand and should never have started in the first place.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!