Biodome/scorpian/leo/ plus extras - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-23-2006, 11:25 PM   #71
Mercedez
Ya that is funny! Id sacrifice myself for the sake of sceince haha!

Old 01-23-2006, 11:25 PM   #72
BalloonzForU
Tiffany, Not to offend, but would he by any chance be a younger brother playing a bad joke? Only asking because you have the same last name, and in Ohio too.

Sorry if not!

Old 01-23-2006, 11:25 PM   #73
surfrkidts
I never said you were retarded, let me rephrase that. I said that young keepers who act like fools, generally do not gain respect. You seem not to like this forum very much anyway so maybe its time to stop causing trouble.

Old 01-23-2006, 11:28 PM   #74
sugarkornbizkits
I really don't know if he is playing a joke or not. I'm not related to anyone named Mike. The only Mike Bates I know of I went to high school with-he was a few years younger than me i believe. It might be him. I don't know. Sorry-didn't realize that we shared the same last name.

Old 01-23-2006, 11:29 PM   #75
StinaUIUC
EXCUSE ME???!!!! Do NOT insult me! I have not insulted you. and I'm not the one putting together animals that will kill eachother!!!! I'm used to New York and Chicago...not little old Columbus...innercity is a word I associate with the BIG cities....

Old 01-23-2006, 11:31 PM   #76
BalloonzForU
Quote:
I really don't know if he is playing a joke or not. I'm not related to anyone named Mike. The only Mike Bates I know of I went to high school with-he was a few years younger than me i believe. It might be him. I don't know. Sorry-didn't realize that we shared the same last name.
Good, I was about to feel sorry for you.

Old 01-23-2006, 11:34 PM   #77
sugarkornbizkits
Also-my bro and sis are both sleeping now. So I know it's no one at my house. None of my friends or family members are into reptiles. I'm the only one! So no one would even be on this website. They also have their own lives...instead of making up stuff like this to get a few giggles from!

Old 01-23-2006, 11:56 PM   #78
sugarkornbizkits
Christina-it's ok. If i didn't live so close to cleveland, I wouldn't think that it had an innercity.
Felicia-I don't take any offense at all. Funny how he hasn't responded since I've posted. huh?

Old 01-24-2006, 12:06 AM   #79
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Felicia-I don't take any offense at all. Funny how he hasn't responded since I've posted. huh?
No offense? Good, Just hoped you know I was kidding with you.

Old 01-24-2006, 12:12 AM   #80
sugarkornbizkits
I knew you were. it totally o-kee-do-kee! I think this whole thing is a joke. I can't believe anyone would even try to put all those different species together. I mean come on! Even a total novice with reptiles would know that the boa would eat everything. At first I did believe it was real...until I started thinking about it. That's why I posted-I thought I might be able to help out the kid if he lived close enough...but he never replied and I see that he has now logged off.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!