Inquiry Mitch Behm (global captive breeders) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:19 PM   #31
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behmfamily View Post
James,

That section that you looked at is for species identification and care sheets, not animals for sale. Animals for sale are listed in the Store or in Kingsnake.com ads. I'll chalk this up to too much St. Patrick's Day celebrating.

Mitch
You can chalk it up to whatever you like; however, James is one of the most knowledgeable Blue Tongue keepers and breeders in the USA.

How about you post up some of those photos of all the morphs you purport to have? And even if they've been sold, I'd still like to see the pictures you no doubt took at some point during their stay in your care.

Some of remember what a high falootin snob you were a few years ago who then, as well as now apparently, thought laws didn't apply to you because of all the cash you had to throw around. Weren't you going to be doing some fantastic things with Eastern Indigos? What ever happened with that, by the way?

Old 03-17-2012, 11:53 PM   #32
Behmfamily
Wes, its been a while. Did you just get released? Welcome back. Money bothers you, doesn't it? Try working for a living instead of reaching 7,000 posts.

Old 03-18-2012, 12:14 AM   #33
Wilomn
Quote:
Wes, its been a while. Did you just get released? Welcome back. Money bothers you, doesn't it? Try working for a living instead of reaching 7,000 posts.
How about answering the questions you've been asked? I can't find anything even remotely resembling an answer. I see two really stupid questions and a couple of statements that have nothing to do with various legal issues you may or may not have, but that's it.

Are you declining to answer? And if so, why?

Old 03-18-2012, 12:25 AM   #34
pch101
Quote:
That section that you looked at is for species identification and care sheets, not animals for sale. Animals for sale are listed in the Store or in Kingsnake.com ads.Mitch
Who in the world would ever need care sheets or species identification on Tiliqua adelaidensis? Last time I checked there were only seven specimens in captivity, all of which are in Australia (1 at the South Australia Museum and 6 at the Adelaide Zoo), and I am pretty sure they have a handle on the husbandry and identification.

Anyway, you just keep sticking to that story, and in the mean time maybe you will consider treating prospective buyers with some appreciation instead of like dirt.

Quote:
I'll chalk this up to too much St. Patrick's Day celebrating. Mitch
I guess that could be the case if you set up your website on a previous St. Patrick's Day.

PS. I personally do not care where you are from, but last time I checked lake Elsinore was in So-Cal on the west coast. Ever hear the saying: "When in Rome..." ?

Old 03-18-2012, 12:43 AM   #35
Behmfamily
Have you seen my facility in Lake Elsinore or my personal collection? When I needed info on rare species, do you think that anyone outside of this small Fauna universe knows that James Wilson knows everything about one or two Genus? Or that Wes is the FWC King?Where is the central source? None exists. As far as treating you like dirt, I can smell know-it-alls and troublemakers within 2 minutes on the phone. As I did with you. Did I hurt your feelings? I must have, if you took the time to write that long post and accuse me of being a smuggler?

Mitch

Old 03-18-2012, 01:19 AM   #36
pch101
Quote:
Have you seen my facility in Lake Elsinore or my personal collection?Mitch
I am not interested in importers... Especially smug delusional ones.

Quote:
When I needed info on rare species, do you think that anyone outside of this small Fauna universe knows that James Wilson knows everything about one or two Genus?Mitch
This makes no sense? Try again. In addition, do not presume to know anything about me. Because you don't. That being said, there are many circles outside of Fauna that know me well enough, and if you were half as smart as you think you are you would do what you could to avoid popping up on their radar.

Quote:
Or that Wes is the FWC King?Mitch
Once again, what??? How can you start a sentence with the word "Or"?

[quote=Behmfamily;Where is the central source? None exists.Mitch[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? You are seriously starting to sound confused..

[quote=Behmfamily;As far as treating you like dirt, I can smell know-it-alls and troublemakers within 2 minutes on the phone. As I did with you.Mitch[/QUOTE]

I think that you were more likely smelling the dead and dying wc imports from your facility that you try to pass off as captive bred. I must say you calling me calling me a know it all or a trouble maker is pretty ironic. It sure made for a good laugh though. Thanks for that.

[quote=Behmfamily;Did I hurt your feelings? Mitch[/QUOTE]

No, you kept me from making a huge mistake, and in the process, you saved me a large amount of money. I sincerely thank you for that. I guess I owe you.

[quote=Behmfamily;I must have, if you took the time to write that long post and accuse me of being a smuggler? Mitch[/QUOTE]

Do not flatter yourself. Also, please take note that I never called you a smuggler. I simply said if you had any Pygmy BTS, that they would have to be illegal black market animals, and there is no debating that.

Old 03-18-2012, 12:16 PM   #37
Behmfamily
I think that anyone who reads your long point-by-point posts understands what your about. "Circles outside of Fauna..." are you kidding. Are you talking about the other 4 people that know where every Pygmy BTS that ever lived, resides? You're too funny...

Mitch

Old 03-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #38
Wilomn
Yo mitchy the kid, you seem to be reluctant to answer some very simple questions. What's up with that? Have you told some lies? Well, we know you have in the past, I suppose I should be asking if you've told more lies.

So, how about it there mitch. Have you been stretching the truth a bit? Or maybe done something a tad illegal? What ever did happen to your grand indigo plans? And what's the deal the the tiliqua?

Old 03-18-2012, 03:41 PM   #39
Behmfamily
Ok Wes, I decided that mass production of Indigos were extremely difficult. In fact, I believe that they require too much maintainence for the average keeper. So, I decided on GTPs instead. Last year alone, I sold almost 800 baby GTPs at prices considerably lower than anyone else. Now, selling more animals than anyone at any West Coast SHow, there seems to be very little negative feedback except for dirtbags like you and your jealous friends.

Face it Wes, you're the King of Reptile Mites, annoying but easily neutralized. As to the Tiliqua, as James said, there's only a few in existence and he knows where they all are. Usually, the people pointing the finger are the offenders. What are you and James hiding?

Mitch

Old 03-18-2012, 04:23 PM   #40
Wilomn
Quote:

Face it Wes, you're the King of Reptile Mites, annoying but easily neutralized. As to the Tiliqua, as James said, there's only a few in existence and he knows where they all are. Usually, the people pointing the finger are the offenders. What are you and James hiding?

Mitch
Ohhhh mitchy, is that the best you can do?

I suppose I should tell you to put up or shut up, but I can't seem to muster the energy.

Then again, since you made the aquisition, put up or shut up. I'm also sort of skeptical that you sold that many chondros. Of course, me personally, knowing you as well as I do, just from the forums, think you're a total lying ...guy.

You go right ahead and do your little dance. I pull the strings and you dance dance dance. Same ol same ol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!