Man Arrested For Alleged Sexual Assault Of 2-Year-Old - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 12-05-2010, 01:05 PM   #11
zzzdanz
All the parents in the neighborhood where pretty upset when we learned of this scum being here.I know of a lot of them that where on the phones, sending letters and e-mails, and he still there.

I have some neighbors that know of him and these people would have him gone if legally possible.A state rep, state cop, and a lawyer.

We have no traffic at all where I live except for the people that live here,so the kids could all be out riding bikes,skate boards, w/e and everyone watches everyones kids passing out drinks,snacks,and band-aides but now ya never see the kids.

Hopefully the relative he lives with moves,or kicks his *** out.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:01 PM   #12
SamanthaJane13
But if he's staying there with relatives, doesn't that make him a "resident"??

I'd think that after 30 to 90 days, he'd be in the "resident" category.

What is his "legal" address where he collects his mail??

If it's the same address as where he's "staying", you might have him by the short curlies.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:16 PM   #13
zzzdanz
Well I would imagine that would be he residence.I'm sure he's on probation and needed an address when he was released from prison..I'm not sure if the gf and baby live there,or are just there a lot..(I try to not look in that direction,I dont wanna see his face)...maybe he uses the gf's address as his residence.I don't see how he could,the cops know he lives there and have an eye on him, or so they told me.

As much as I dont want the guy here (or even breathing) I understand scum like him need a place to live.It really gets my ass to see him out walking around the 100's of kids on Halloween.I know the cops talked to him on Halloween and told him he couldn't go out in costume,they made him remove a mask,but he shouldn't be out there period.

I'm not a fan of the police at all but, they do keep an eye on this scum.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:48 PM   #14
SamanthaJane13
Here in WNY...

Police hit streets for Halloween safety

Updated: Monday, 01 Nov 2010, 9:13 AM EDT
Published : Sunday, 31 Oct 2010, 6:19 PM EDT

* Tricia Cruz

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - Parents of course want to make sure their children are safe on the night of Halloween.

That's where Senior Parole Officer Susanna Mattingly comes in.

She will spend her night knocking on the doors of convicted sex offenders.

Men and women on parole who must follow certain conditions.

Mattingley said, "The sex offenders are not able to participate in any Halloween activities. They're not able to decorate their homes, can't participate in any kind of community program where any child would be there."

They can't open the door for any trick or treaters.

And they must stay at home from 3pm until 8 tomorrow morning.

A convicted sex offender at the Hennigan House agreed to talk to New 4, as long as we concealed his identity.

He served time in jail for sexually abusing a child.

"I'm getting treatment and everything else and I'm obeying my rules for parole," said the convicted sex offender.

This man will be on parole for another two years.

He wears a GPS bracelet on his ankle.

Another convicted sex offender News 4 spoke with tells us he is determined to get his life back on track.

He was convicted of sodomy and sex abuse.

The victim was a child.

The offender said, "We're not all bad we're not out there looking to re offend but to give back to the community."

Parole officers across Western New York began their rounds at 3 PM Sunday.

They hope to be done by midnight but will keep on going until they've stopped at every home on their list.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/entertainmen...lloween-safety

Call you councilman and try to get a similar law passed!!

Old 12-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #15
SamanthaJane13
Actually, I didn't realize the law was STATE-WIDE!! I thought it was limited to Erie County.

Sex offenders monitored on Halloween

Updated: Sunday, 01 Nov 2009, 12:46 PM EST
Published : Saturday, 31 Oct 2009, 6:26 PM EDT

* Tricia Cruz
* Posted by: Kate McGowan

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - Operation Halloween is a statewide effort that began ten years ago.

Parole officers have a lot of territory to cover.

They will spend eight to nine hours checking in on convicted sex offenders who live in the area.

Parole officers across the state have a busy night ahead of them.

In Buffalo, they will check on more than 100 sex offenders to make sure they're staying away from children.

The Division of Parole told News 4 that most sex offenders can expect weekly visits.

Halloween brings an extra visit with more children being out on the street.

Chief of the New York State Division of Parole, Grant Scriven said, "This is just a special effort on Halloween to try and make sure that the community's a little bit safer and knowing that these offenders are being supervised."

Parole officers even carry a portable breathalyzer with them just to make sure convicted sex offenders haven't been drinking, a parole violation.

"The parole officers have imposed conditions that they be in their residence, that they not participate in Halloween activities, they not hand out candy and they don't open their doors to anyone other than parole officers that come" Scriven also said.

Convicted sex offenders must also be at home from 3 p.m. through 8 a.m. Sunday morning.

If a sex offender isn't home, Scriven said that they would issue a warrant and take them into custody.

Just a reminder, sex offenders are not allowed to have their lights on and they can't have any decorations on their house or apartment.

They're not allowed to wear a costume or give out candy.

If you suspect a convicted sex offender is violating these rules you're urged to call police.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/S...oween_20091031

Old 12-05-2010, 05:23 PM   #16
ThomasHicks
Damn... The original story is twisted. In cases like these I suppose the attorney would implore the perpetrator to pursue insanity pleas... in cases like these, no way he'd be denied if he did. I'll go out on a limb here and say prison isn't going to be pleasant for him.

TBH

Old 12-06-2010, 11:06 PM   #17
Outcast
If I had been in that store, he would have never made it out of the door. I would have ended up being the one arrested, because he would no longer be breathing. There are only a few types of people who can push me to the edge to where I would kill them, 1) people trying to kill me. 2) Abusive men, and 3) Child molesters.
To my eyes, there was enough there to convict and execute him on the spot.

Old 12-07-2010, 01:05 AM   #18
SamanthaJane13
You left out animal abusers...but I agree with the rest!

Old 12-07-2010, 12:08 PM   #19
Outcast
Animal abusers deserve a different punishment, I believe that they can be reformed. Heck, by some people's standards everyone who owns a pet is an animal abuser.

Old 02-10-2011, 03:13 PM   #20
AbsoluteApril
Great… now kids are raping kids…

another crazy incident here in the bay area *shiver*

http://www.mercurynews.com/top-stori...nclick_check=1

7-year-old sexually assaulted at Oakland Boys and Girls Club

OAKLAND -- Oakland police are investigating the sexual assault of a 7-year-old boy by other children at an Oakland Boys and Girls Club, a police spokeswoman said.

Officer Holly Joshi said the boy was attacked about 7 p.m. Wednesday by two other boys in a bathroom at the Boys and Girls Club at 8530 International Boulevard.

Police told ABC7 that there may be surveillance video that identifies the attackers.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Youth and Family Services Division at 510-238-3641.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!