Inquiry Kevin Manning from Cali aka usmckmanning@sbcglobal.net - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
Rainbowboaman
Kevin Manning from Cali aka usmckmanning@sbcglobal.net

Looking to maybe make a purchase from him. Has anyone had any dealings with Kevin?

Old 10-13-2010, 04:12 PM   #2
Amelanistic Orca
Missed a couple opps at doing business with man... I would say go for it... Only cuz I would; I know a couple members here know him personally; hopefully they'll chime in for the man.. Being current or former USMC means you're in safe hands in my book; generally speaking of course.. Lol... Unless you're holdin an AK 47 in front of them... Lol..

Old 10-13-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
Pythonbreeder99
Kevin is good people. Never done business with him but have talked to him and will most likley do business in the future!

Old 10-14-2010, 12:17 AM   #4
Rainbowboaman
anyone else?

Old 10-14-2010, 12:39 AM   #5
Amelanistic Orca
Chris; tried to send you a pm with some info... Says your box is at capacity... Won't send... Chuck Gibbs here in az and here on fauna knows him personally I'm sure... Chuck is a great guy!!

Old 10-14-2010, 01:15 AM   #6
hupababy_83
I bought my male albino het snow from Kevin!! I don't regret it!! Good guy! Happy healthy boa, correct everything from sex to weight and length!! Packaged perfectly!! Wish I had more money I'd buy more! Big Chief (the boa) has never missed a meal and is so sweet tempered, my 4 year old daughter backs him around! Puppy dog tame!! I will do more business with him in the future!!

Respectfully,
Betty Mae Scott

Old 11-11-2010, 01:34 PM   #7
cyber
Kevin Manning

As a veteran, I got to know Kevin while he was deployed to Iraq. Upon his return, I gave him a few adults and loaned him a high end male to put to a few of his females last year. I don't know all his animals, but many are from my collection and I would tell you to buy with confidence. If you have specific questions or concerns, feel free to PM or email me and I'll help where I can.

Happy Veteran's Day to my fellow VETS!!!

Chuck Gibbs
prolinereptiles@gmail.com

Old 11-11-2010, 05:32 PM   #8
Amelanistic Orca
Happy Veteran's Day to all who served... Specially you two boys!! All gave some; some gave all... Relax today; as it's well deserved... Man, I got some phone calls to make starting with my pops.. Without you guys n gals in uniform; this place would spin off axis..

Old 11-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #9
ibbs2
I purchased a Pos. Super Salmon Female from Kevin just recently and have nothing but great things to say about the whole transaction from start to finish.
Great snake and a great guy to do business with....

Old 03-09-2011, 02:11 PM   #10
Ch^10
GREAT GUY. Kevin responded to one of my wanted ads stating that his friend had the snake that I was looking for. After responding to my ad, Kevin was flooded with PMs and emails with offers on the snake (09' female piebald). Nonetheless, Kevin gave me first choice, regardless of higher offers on the snake. He was very quick to respond and he always found the answers to my questions. Kevin offered guarantee of live arrival, being in good health, proper weight, and sex, despite selling the snake on his friend's behalf.

If possible, I WILL do business with Kevin again. Seamless transaction, quick to ship, excellent animal, and an excellent example of a good person. Thanks again Kevin.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!